Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

(((Adelle))) - my heart goes out to all who loved Lily.

Honored Contributor

Happy Meowday Pancakers!

Wow 4th of July - it was great sleeping weather. I love it being this cool. I once went to see the fireworks years back. I was by the Manhattan Bridge. It was hot, sticky, and awful. By the time the fireworks started, I was ready to pack it in. It was a long long day. I do love fireworks though. I hate idiots setting them off in the neighborhood.

Puglet, I guess you will be Mr M's thundershirt during the festivities. I also hope he will let this roll off his back an onto the low bellies lol.

Honored Contributor

Beastielove - I'm so glad you enjoy your day n the city a few posts back. I saw 39 steps several years back when it was on broadway. I don't rmember the premise but I remember enjoying it and laughing my potottie off.

Honored Contributor

P6212406.JPG

when our gurl - Chubbies had horns!

Honored Contributor

P6212371.JPG

Good Auntie Pancake watches over her brood with closed eyes.

Honored Contributor

This brings back such happy memories. RubyAngel would give us her own spin on the photos  (usually a lil something to hide Pancake's lady parts or set the tiara atop her head) and Moonshadow and her wonderful poetry.

I'm so glad you guys are stil around.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

This brings back such happy memories. RubyAngel would give us her own spin on the photos  (usually a lil something to hide Pancake's lady parts or set the tiara atop her head) and Moonshadow and her wonderful poetry.

I'm so glad you guys are stil around.

Yahooey... I well remember RubyAngel's creative genius and miss her and Moonshadow, as well as so many others,like slh, who stopped posting on this thread. I recall that RA and slh were dealing with a lot of family issues and I pray that they,and their families and their furbabies are alright.

Wishing everyone a wonder-fur day. :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

P6212371.JPG

so cute....cats are VERY protective of their babies!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Afternoon Pancakers!

Sending Adelle hugs that she can finished moving and get things in order during this difficutl time.

Loving this sleeping weather - stay away you sticky ickies.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

P6212371.JPG

That's right! In practically all of the photos that CA posted of Pancake, her eyes were usually closed but every once in a while she'd actually get a photo of our beloved fluffy girl with her eyes open.

I continue to hope that all of CA's kitties are thriving and doing well. In a way...they also became our kitties too and I was heartbroken when CA suddenly severed all ties and "took them away" from us.  :-(

Wishing all of you Pancakers a very pleasant day. :-)

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=