Super Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Hi Pancakers,

It was an absolutely gorgeous morning in the NE and I had a light windbreaker on for our morning walkies.

When we returned, Mr. Sumshines made his first appearance of the season on the sofa (since he is now lower in the sky).  Chance would have run to the patch of sun in a minute, but Mr. M just stared at it, then went "ho hum" and walked away.

Yahooey, keep up the great work at PT!  Your legs are going to be super-strong and pretty soon you'll look like the Incredible Hulkette!

Beastielove, are you watching the Honora show on right now?  I'm not buying, but I do enjoy watching.  I really like the elongated "liquid" pearl pendant with the white topaz bale.  I won't be buying Ming pearls anytime soon ---  Mr. M is going to need a dental.

Brb, hope you are feline better today.  Love that pic of Sami. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Puglet wrote:

Hi Pancakers,

It was an absolutely gorgeous morning in the NE and I had a light windbreaker on for our morning walkies.

When we returned, Mr. Sumshines made his first appearance of the season on the sofa (since he is now lower in the sky).  Chance would have run to the patch of sun in a minute, but Mr. M just stared at it, then went "ho hum" and walked away.

Yahooey, keep up the great work at PT!  Your legs are going to be super-strong and pretty soon you'll look like the Incredible Hulkette!

Beastielove, are you watching the Honora show on right now?  I'm not buying, but I do enjoy watching.  I really like the elongated "liquid" pearl pendant with the white topaz bale.  I won't be buying Ming pearls anytime soon ---  Mr. M is going to need a dental.

Brb, hope you are feline better today.  Love that pic of Sami. Heart

puglet...

No..I missed the show but did order the 10mm pearl stud earrings in the Indigo color that were on a clearance price of only $14.48! Glad that I did because they sold out!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night.Cat Happy

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Caturday Greetings

Hoping that all is well with everyone and wishing each one of you Pancakers a very peaceful,pleasant and chill-laxing week-end.Cat Happy

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tuesday Morning Greetings

Hoping that everything is alright with my fellow Pancakers.

Miss your purr-sence on this thread!

Honored Contributor

Happy Mewsday Pancakers!

Bins werkng likz a dog - yea, ai sez it

Unknown.jpeg

evin tho ai fieldz likz dis

Unknown-1.jpeg

butz ai goes here nix weak!

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

Happy Mewsday Pancakers!

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

Can me and my kittehs come along? They're very well behaved as long as there's plenty of catnip and Toona!!!!Cat LOL

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

Happy Mewsday Pancakers!

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

Can me and my kittehs come along? They're very well behaved as long as there's plenty of catnip and Toona!!!!Cat LOL

--------------------------------

You are all welcome to come. I go to my happy place. St Pete Beach in Clearwater. I discover this place when I came down for business every 6 months or so 15 years ago. There's a beautiful 1 mile stretch of white sand with only a few resorts from 1 end to another. It is now all built up with many time shares and resorts. 

I do nothing but walk along the shoreline, snorkel and just be. I talk to the sandpipers I meet. The seagulls are not as nice. I have spotted dolphins far away. Sting rays have brushed my legs and freaked me out. it is hard to do the sting ray shuffle continuously (you don't lift your legs so you don't step on them). I don't like them near me. I find the most beautiful shells there, some the 3" long. All in knee deep water. Never found shells in all the other places I visited including Hawaii, Bermuda and other islands.

Going into town once to visit the Salvador Dali museum but that's about it. Hoping weather will be cooler. It is still too darn sticky for my comfort in NY so I'm skeered about FL.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Pancakers,

Oh, gosh, I've been so busy. Since I couldn't do much during the month of August on account of my skin surgery, I had a lot of catching up to do. I had to service the car, with inspection, and my mechanic of 30 years, who I trusted implicitly, retired so I had to go hunting for someone new. My mom had her second cataract surgery and back to doing her drops 4x a day. I went back to my derm with another suspicious mark on my back and another biopsy. He said it's probably basal cell (again), but he can take care of it himself. Still, it's upsetting. I didn't realize I hadn't been to the dentist in ONE YEAR!, which is the longest I've ever not gone. I'm good with my teeth and love my dentist. Lucky for me, I just a tiny hole in a gold inlay (which I knew about). He patched it and I got my cleaning. The gold in my mouth has lasted more than 30 years so far. If I ever need cash, I know how I can get it, lol.   And a whole bunch of other stuff.

So St. Pete's Beach sounds great right about now! I just want to feel the soft sand tween my painted tootsies, smell the fresh, salty air, and hear the crash of the waves. I need an escape. I'm sure Mr. M would get along with everyone's kittehs!

ai iz reddy. wen do we leave?

Image result for bichon at beach

Honored Contributor

Puglet wrote:

Hi Pancakers,

Oh, gosh, I've been so busy. Since I couldn't do much during the month of August on account of my skin surgery, I had a lot of catching up to do. I had to service the car, with inspection, and my mechanic of 30 years, who I trusted implicitly, retired so I had to go hunting for someone new. My mom had her second cataract surgery and back to doing her drops 4x a day. I went back to my derm with another suspicious mark on my back and another biopsy. He said it's probably basal cell (again), but he can take care of it himself. Still, it's upsetting. I didn't realize I hadn't been to the dentist in ONE YEAR!, which is the longest I've ever not gone. I'm good with my teeth and love my dentist. Lucky for me, I just a tiny hole in a gold inlay (which I knew about). He patched it and I got my cleaning. The gold in my mouth has lasted more than 30 years so far. If I ever need cash, I know how I can get it, lol.   And a whole bunch of other stuff.

So St. Pete's Beach sounds great right about now! I just want to feel the soft sand tween my painted tootsies, smell the fresh, salty air, and hear the crash of the waves. I need an escape. I'm sure Mr. M would get along with everyone's kittehs!

ai iz reddy. wen do we leave?

Image result for bichon at beach

Me and my kittehz agree 100 purr-cent!!! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Hi Pancakers!

Where are you with all the kittehs and Mr M? I saved a bunch of deck chairs by the pool. I also have drinks with teeny umbrellas with a lil something for the hoomins. I'll just have to drinks yours before it melts. 😳