Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@beastielove and @puglet11

Take good care of yourselves dearhearts. OMG why do they always make every medical term so long? May your thump thump thump be slow and steady for many many years.

images-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

@beastielove and @Puglet

Take good care of yourselves dearhearts. OMG why do they always make every medical term so long? May your thump thump thump be slow and steady for many many years.

images-1.jpeg

(((((((((HeartYAHOOEYHeart))))))))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Hi Pancakers,

Lol at the watermelon, yahooey, and thanks for the good wishes.

Beastielove, congrats on your niece's marriage.  Vermont is such beautiful country and the day sounded absolutely purrfect!  Glad you had a great time.

Doctor Schnoz removed my stitches today.  I thought that would be the end of it and all I'd have to do is wait a few months for the scar to fade.  Nope.  She said it looked great, but she Super-glued the wound and put on Steri strips.  Back in 2 weeks and I'm still not to exercise (not even lying on my Pilates machine and doing leg circles!).  I didn't tell her I started walking Mr. M.  I'll have to cut our walkies a little shorter.  He won't like that.

Honored Contributor

@puglet11

Glad to hear that you are coming along nicely - love the goggie pulling the balloon or is that a puglet?

Happy Purrsday Pancakers

I found these on another thread from Sandyx - hope you enjoy

A2WX6tz.gif

thenug-M6Q1pawLHt.gif

540_293_resize_20130201_edb9b5c282cebca7e3c7b612964bd5bb_jpg.jpg

Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

@Puglet

Glad to hear that you are coming along nicely - love the goggie pulling the balloon or is that a puglet?

Happy Purrsday Pancakers

I found these on another thread from Sandyx - hope you enjoy

A2WX6tz.gif

thenug-M6Q1pawLHt.gif

540_293_resize_20130201_edb9b5c282cebca7e3c7b612964bd5bb_jpg.jpg

Thank you for sharing these gems! I especially loved the "What The Duh???!!!" expression on the orange kitteh's face (who also looks a lot like my Henry) as the other kitteh backs up over him!!Cat LOL

-------------------------------

Super Contributor

Hi Pancakers,

Love it, Yahooey!  lolol.   The middle gif gives a whole new meaning to the term "sh*thead".  Did I just say that?  tsk, tsk.

Today I'm going to do some very light Pilates.  I'm not supposed to, but it's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I can't do nothing for much longer.  I never thought I'd miss exercising so much, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying these last few weeks of summer.  September is my favorite time of year.

Honored Contributor

Happy Purrsday Pancakers!

@brbfromTX we missed you! Are you stil recovering from your road trip?

@puglet11 my pool is getting its yearly - drain - spackle and refill. So no swimming for 1 1/2 weeks. Since I really have stopped doing anything else. I've become a sloth. Take it nice and slow with pilates and the walkies. 

@beastielove waving hi and I know you are still faithfully doing your #%lejlXZKE357

sloth-lead.jpg

Honored Contributor

Fur-Day Evening Greetings

I can't believe that it's already Labor Day Week-end! Wasn't is just Memorial Day Week-end???!!!Cat Surprised

Wishing all of you fabulous Princesses an equally fabulous week-end.Cat Happy

-------------------------------

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Pancakers,

I have been slothing for 3 weeks, yahooey.  Boy, did I feel those muscles I never knew I had even with the lightest movements on my Pilates machine!  I didn't know you have your own pool!  A laps pool?  Or a rubber ducky pool?  How come you never invited us to a pool party in all these years?  lol.

Beastielove, the summer just flew on by, right?  Even with all the terribly hot days, I'm going to miss it.

It was supposed to be a decent "beach day" today with sunshine, at least until later in the p.m.  I don't know. It sure looked and smelled like a tropical storm was very nearby (like a couple of blocks away) on our walkies this morning.  Oh, wait.  It's brightening up a little bit right now.  I'll do my running around this morning and prep for the next few days of steady rain.  Mr. M won't like it.  He doesn't walk in the rain and refuses to look stoopid in a raincoat and boots.  He's too cool for plastic.

We're lucky.  The Long Island and Jersey coasts will be hit pretty hard.  I hope everyone in the path of the storm stays safe!

ai not cute.  ai embarrissd.

Image result for bichon in rain gear images

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpeg

Cute white dog, pretty Mini Pancake Princess-they are reminding me to polish my tiara and get back to Pancakeland ❤️image.jpeg

This definitely was our crew at least me anyway by the end of our trip!  Kano absolutely loved meeting his new extended Missouri family and even though Muffie was a bit unwelcoming at first, I believe that he was starting to win her over by the end of the trip. Blondie and Dixie love being on the farm. They love watching the cows and horses and they especially love helping my dad "put the chickens up!"  I have had a few problems with pain but I believe things are improving. I was having trouble & pain holding my IPhone5 and typing on it. So I haven't been around, but hopefully I can get back in the groove. I'm looking at the east coast and I'm worried that Hurricane Hermine may cause some of my Pancake friends some trouble. I certainly hope all Pancake Princesses are safe!  Waving hello to @Yahooey@beastielove@CLEM, and @puglet11❤️❤️❤️❤️