Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

I'm so glad that Mr M is back to his usualy self. Like humans, when I have gotten sick (vomiting). I do not drink or eat anythign for 24 hrs. I sip not drink - sip Coke just so my throat isn't beyond parched. It usually does the trick and then I eat bland food sparingly. Get that bug out of my systemm.

Apparently witholding food worked for him also. I'm sure he was starving and could eat everything in sight and you are a good momma by not letting him. 

HeartHeartPuglet/Mr MHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@puglet11 wrote:

Hi Pancakers,

Yahooey, it was warm by you this morning.  Forty-two degrees (that's four, two!!) on our a.m. walkies.  I wanted to wear my winter coat, but felt stupid, so I settled for my transitional jacket with a couple of layers underneath.  And a wool headband.  My hands were cold.

I probably was half asleep and didn't realize it was in the 40's lol

Valued Contributor

image.jpegMeteoroid over New England!  Did anyone see it? Our news was reporting it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wednesday Morning Greetings

There's a place not too far from where I live where people can sign up to test various skin care products for companies that do not test on animals and get paid for their services.

I've been doing this for several years and have gotten to test a variety of real great products from make up to skin care.

I totally scored yesterday when I started the latest study that I had signed up for (it's on how skin ages) and saw the product. It's Tatcha... a line that the Q sells and one that I had been wanting to try for a long time.

I got the full size of the cleansing oil and the polishing enzyme powder and  I know that the combo sells for $95 (plus S&H & NYS tax!) on the Q. When the study ends next month, I get to keep the products! I already used them for the first time last night and OMG...my skin feels like silk! If the Q ever does an TSV with this combo, I'll definitely sign up for A-D!

puglet... Hoping that you and Mr. M are feeling all bright eyed and bushy tailed today!

Wishing all my fellow Princesses a fab-boo day!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Beastielove with the silken skin - so jealous

good to know on Tatcha brand - thanks for the heads up

Honored Contributor

@brbfromTX wrote:

image.jpegMeteoroid over New England!  Did anyone see it? Our news was reporting it. 

Would have loved to have seen it (especially if it looked like that giant sized kitteh!!!) but it didn't make it's way to my neck of the woods (25 miles NW of NYC). Bummer.Cat Mad

-------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@brbfromTX wrote:

Would have loved to have seen it (especially if it looked like that giant sized kitteh!!!) but it didn't make it's way to my neck of the woods (25 miles NW of NYC). Bummer.Cat Mad

-------------------------------------------

a head butt would knock you over lol

a slurp of the tongue will ruin whatever you achieved w/tatcha

but i still would love to see a giant flying kitteh

but i will NOT be clipping the toe nails.

Honored Contributor

Sunday Morning Greetings

Well the Q has made yet another change to the boards!

Now, when you want want to Heart someone's post...instead of the Heart symbol appearing now there's a thumbs up symbol which doesn't exactly conitate the same meaning or feeling that the Heart does.

Next month will make it year since they made those lovely
"upgrades" and totally decimated the original Pancake thread along with so many other wonderful threads.

Wishing all of you purr-fect Princesses of the Kingdom of Pancake a very pleasant and peaceful day.

---------------------------------------------

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Pancakers,

Thanks for the well wishes for Mr. M.  He is feline, oops....canine along just fine.  It was a very short-lived malaise, probably something he ate from the street.  I have to watch him like a hawk to make sure he doesn't scavenge.  sheesh.

Beastielove, how interesting that you try out these no-animal testing skin care products!  I'd love to do something like that, but my super-sensitive skin probably wouldn't like it.  I'm a Dove and water girl.  Throw in a little moisturizer and sunscreen.  That's about it for me.

Brb, I'm in NYC and also missed seeing the meteoroid, although I do get mooned by Mr. M now and then.  ;-)

Yahooey, haven't painted my tootsies yet.  You?  Maybe this week.  It's gonna be 80 degrees and I'll be pulling out the sandals!

Honored Contributor

Yahooey, haven't painted my tootsies yet.  You?  Maybe this week.  It's gonna be 80 degrees and I'll be pulling out the sandals!

I only painted them in purple last week -just  in time for Memorial Day weekend. I usually do them in April since I start wearing sandals then, but with the brr weather - there was no need Smiley Sad