Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Beastielove - enchoiring mines wands to kno - u sez grazz ore sno?

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

Beastielove - enchoiring mines wands to kno - u sez grazz ore sno?

images.jpeg

Thanx to the warm temps and all of the sunny rayz for the past few days, 95% of the sno iz gone so me the kittehs see lots of grazz!Cat Very Happy

Hoping that the Mensa group that predicts the weather is right about the snow "event" that's heading our way for Monday and/or Tuesday arrival and that it stays way out to sea!!!

Have a purr-fectly wonder-fur day Pancakers!

Don't forget that the Kitten Bowl is on the Hallmark Channel and the Puppy Bowl...with Kitten Half Time Show...is on Animal Planet today!!

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Super Contributor

Good afternoon Pancakers,

We streamlined our cable service so that we no longer get Animal Planet.  I do miss stuff like the Puppy/Kitten Bowl, but we really don't watch a lot of tv anymore (certainly don't need 200 channels) and our cable company decided to hike our rate to an unacceptable number.

Thankfully, I did get my taxes done yesterday, so one headache is over with.

Honored Contributor

@puglet11 wrote:

We streamlined our cable service so that we no longer get Animal Planet.  I do miss stuff like the Puppy/Kitten Bowl, but we really don't watch a lot of tv anymore (certainly don't need 200 channels) and our cable company decided to hike our rate to an unacceptable number.

Thankfully, I did get my taxes done yesterday, so one headache is over with.

Mr M wil mak tax goz awai - IRS wil giv mommeh Puglet huuuge diduckable for moi extremez cutenezz

Honored Contributor

Puglet - I hear you regarding the cable bill. Every year it goes up 30%. I don't get HBO, ShowTime, premium channels but it is still pricey. I have so many sports channels (don't watch sports) and the premium is probably supporting since lots of people want these sports channels?

I watch a handful - probably a quarter of what is offered to me. 

I haven't even begun to gather my stuff for taxes. How much does Mr M charge? Of course, I'm getting the F&F discount.

Super Contributor

Yahooey, Mr. M does not prepare the taxes, but he does supervise very closely.  He wants to make sure every penny of that refund goes towards his Duck & Potato Biscuits, which he lubs.

F&F Discount? 

I hope everyone is doing well and feline good!

Contributor

Hi my friends.  Happy New Year to you all.  Just wanted to stop by & say hello.  

I hope everyone is doing well.  It's 5am & of course I can't sleep, as usual.  Things are pretty much the same by me.

Thinking of you guys & remembering FFOL.  Wondering if there has been any news on them.  Those were fun times for me.  Good memories. Everyday I looked forward to coming here & catching up with you guys.  Loved to work on the FFOL pics.  

Could never understand why Claudia would just leave but friendships were made here.  I hope one day I can rejoin again on a daily basis.  

Take care. Luv, rubyangel.  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

rubyangel wrote:

I hope everyone is doing well.  It's 5am & of course I can't sleep, as usual.  Things are pretty much the same by me.

Thinking of you guys & remembering FFOL.  Wondering if there has been any news on them.  Those were fun times for me.  Good memories. Everyday I looked forward to coming here & catching up with you guys.  Loved to work on the FFOL pics.  

Could never understand why Claudia would just leave but friendships were made here.  I hope one day I can rejoin again on a daily basis.  

What a wonderful surprise to see your post this morning! I'm so happy that you were able to stop by and I know that I speak for all of us Pancakers that we also look forward to the day when you can join us again on a daily basis.Cat HappyHeart

In regards to how the FFOL is doing...we have no idea and can only pray that they are all happy and healthy and thriving.

Wishing everyone a furbulous day!Cat Very Happy

-------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@rubyangel wrote:

What a wonderful surprise to see your post this morning! I'm so happy that you were able to stop by and I know that I speak for all of us Pancakers that we also look forward to the day when you can join us again on a daily basis.Cat HappyHeart

In regards to how the FFOL is doing...we have no idea and can only pray that they are all happy and healthy and thriving.

Wishing everyone a furbulous day!Cat Very Happy

-------------------------------------------

I echo Beastielove's sentiments. This has made my day to see RubyAngel posting here. We Pancakers are a tight bunch and would welcome you back with open paws. Yes, there were great times and I always looked forward to RA pics and Moonshadows wit with words.

images.jpeg

Super Contributor

Good morning Pancakers,

We're so glad you stopped by to say hi, rubyangelYou are  one of the original Pancakers who is sorely missed around here and we hope you will be able to stop by more often.   I miss your hilariously creative work on the FFOL's pics. 

Mr. M wouldn't go walkies this morning.  I put his coat on and he seemed to be spooked by it, so I took it off in the street.  He still ran me back to the house.  I have wee-wee pads out now.

It's going to be a bitterly cold weekend and, as beastielove always mentions, we pray for the safety and well-being of all the homeless animals and hope they find a warm haven to wait out the cold.  I know their survival skills are excellent as DH used to take care of a feral colony by his gym and he would see the same group there year after year.