Valued Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Hey Gals!  Yahooey you nailed it!  Didn't get out of Jammies all day.  

Beastie I did feel good until my physical therapist got ahold of me this morning!  I guess instead of chillaxing and visiting-I should have been doing my exercises!  That little gal can pack a punch or should I say a stretch!  No more days off of treatment except weekends. That's ok though I've got to keep fighting and kick this cancer's behind!

May all Pancakers have a wonderful Wednesday!

Valued Contributor

Thanks Puglet!  Bless my DH's heart he has been my knight in shining armor through all of this but I do enjoy watching him puttering about in the yard. The dogs like it too they are his shadow! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

puglet11 wrote:

Good afternoon Pancakers,

"I sat and drank my coffee, feet up, wearing my tiara, and watching my husband work outside!"

That sounds like my kind of day, brb!   Especially the part about watching DH work outside.  It's always a pleasure to watch our husbands work, isn't it?   Hope you have many more relaxing days ahead!

Beastielove, I just heard about the pumpkin shortage this year, due to very rainy weather in Illinois, which is the pumpkin capital of the U.S., so you better stock up now or your squirrels will be very angry.

Step Away from the Pumpkin and Put Your Paws Up | Lost in Suburbia

Thankfully the farm that's located about three miles up the road from me grows their own pumpkins therefore I won't have to deal with any pi**ed off squirrels!!!

I'm buying my batch o' pumpkins this Friday. I generally get eight of them and arrange them on the three concrete steps that lead to my front door.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Beastie-I wish I could walk right up those steps, ring your doorbell and give you a big ole hug. It was your warm inviting welcome that brought me to new places and have "met" new friends here in Pancake LandHeart, Schmooville, and at the Pet Chat Corner. May all Pancakers be blessed beyond measure today!  Love, hugs, and prayersSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@puglet11 wrote:

"I sat and drank my coffee, feet up, wearing my tiara, and watching my husband work outside!"

That sounds like my kind of day, brb!   Especially the part about watching DH work outside.  It's always a pleasure to watch our husbands work, isn't it?   Hope you have many more relaxing days ahead!

Beastielove, I just heard about the pumpkin shortage this year, due to very rainy weather in Illinois, which is the pumpkin capital of the U.S., so you better stock up now or your squirrels will be very angry.

Step Away from the Pumpkin and Put Your Paws Up | Lost in Suburbia

Thankfully the farm that's located about three miles up the road from me grows their own pumpkins therefore I won't have to deal with any pi**ed off squirrels!!!

I'm buying my batch o' pumpkins this Friday. I generally get eight of them and arrange them on the three concrete steps that lead to my front door.

--------------------------------------------

docha fourgetz abotz me

Unknown.jpeg

Super Contributor

Brb, you are a sweetheart and we are very glad you are here!

I came across these stunning carved pumpkins.  I wish I could do one, but I cannot be trusted with a knife.  I am not good in the kitchen for that reason and invariably cut (or burn) myself on something. SmileyI like the painted punkins too.  Maybe I should try that?

Cat Halloween Pumpkin Carving PatternCat Halloween Pumpkin CarvingCat Halloween Pumpkin Carving PatternCat Halloween Pumpkin Carving

Super Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:
docha fourgetz abotz me

Unknown.jpeg

(Get it?  D'oh = Doe   Smiley)

Honored Contributor

brbfromTX wrote:

Beastie-I wish I could walk right up those steps, ring your doorbell and give you a big ole hug. It was your warm inviting welcome that brought me to new places and have "met" new friends here in Pancake LandHeart, Schmooville, and at the Pet Chat Corner. May all Pancakers be blessed beyond measure today!  Love, hugs, and prayersSmiley Happy

brb...

Your kind words were just like getting a big ole hug from you and were so greatly appreciated. :-)

-------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

docha fourgetz abotz me

Unknown.jpeg

puglet..

No worries!! I'll be getting enough pumpkins (and utility apples!!!) to make sure that "my deer herd" is taken care of as well!!!

------------------------------------------

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday Pancakers!!  May you have a happy, safe, and just an all around FURbulous day!!!