Regular Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome back. This is a beautiful place for sure. Sorry that señor went to the bridge and sorry that CA has not checked in. But wish her all good things. Special cyber hugs to all my friends here.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

So happy that our dear slh is back in Pancakeland! Even though she said that she can't post that often it's nice to have her presence with us again. :-)

Today marks the beginning of a mini heat wave in these parts but after hearing the early predicitons of the nightmare of a winter that we're suppossed to get this year ('member the winters of 2013 into 2014 and 2014 into 2015 because it's gonna be a repeat performance!) I'm going to take all of the heat that I can get!!!!

Wishing all of you Pancakers a nice,mellow day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings everyone much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! Heart

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

@slh wrote:

Thank you for the warm welcome back. This is a beautiful place for sure. Sorry that señor went to the bridge and sorry that CA has not checked in. But wish her all good things. Special cyber hugs to all my friends here.

Back atcha, slh!  Please try to stop in every once in a while to let us know how you're doing.

Super Contributor

Good morning Pancakers,

Getting a slow start this morning so will have to have that second cup of coffee.  Mondays come around so quickly it's hard to believe summer is almost over.

Found on lolcats.icanhascheezburger.com

But I will gladly give you my share of this week's heat, beastielove. Smiley

I hadn't heard that we're going to have a "ruff" winter.  I hope your source is wrong, 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome back Pancaker slh

I'm so sorry to hear that your dad passed. He is in a much better place with his beloved Dutch. I remembered when he crossed the bridge. I echo Beastielove and Puglet's sentiment that it must bring you some comfort that your mom is in good hands. 

images.jpeg

I know that your plate is full and please drop by whenever you have a moment

Honored Contributor

Morning Pancakers!

I went to the Jersey shore Friday - stayed overnight. I never went to their beaches. Friday was purrfect with lower temps and of course it would have been cooler anyway. We all had a blast even though none of us dived into the water. 

Now back to reality. UGH

It is the end of August - what the focaccia?

Unknown.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Heart(((((((((((Beastie, Yahooey, Puglet, slh, and ALL Pancakers)))))))

love, hugs, and prayers Cat HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tuesday Morning Greetings

Here's an eyeopener for y'all...4 months from today it'll be January 1,2016! Hopefully we won't be buried under tons of snow in sub zero temps!!! Am praying for a freakishly mild winter this year!!

adelle... Haven't heard from you in a while. Hoping that all is well.

Have a fabulous day Pancakers!!!  :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Happy Mewsday Pancakers!

Ya think we were in early August with this focaccia heat.

Adele - welcome back and hoped you had a fab time

Beastielove - I know snow is tough where you live with the winding roads but I tell ya, I'm a big puddle with the heat in the subways ewwww. You always want the opposite when it is upon you lol

Have a wonderful day and continued healing hugs to (((brb)))

Honored Contributor

brb - is that you hanging out by the computer?

Unknown.jpeg