Respected Contributor

Amazon commercial with dog and baby

Everytime I see the Amazon commerical with the baby, lion toy and dog I could cry.  My husband thinks I am a softy, but it is just so sweet it brings tears to my eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vf3U4aPiMk

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazon commercial with dog and baby

I LOVE that commercial, too! I tear up every time just as you do. Have you ever seen anything more precious than the dog and that baby with those cute little cheeks?!

Esteemed Contributor

Well come on over to our house but bring your kleenex.  I get misty-eyed too.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I absolutely ADORE that commerical. It is so incredibly sweet. AND I want to get my big boys that lion mane!!! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

It is a precious commercial. And it is a refreshing one, as well, showing that tasteful commercials can make their point.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl

I just watched the link that you posted. The dog's sad face brought tears to my eyes. 

Respected Contributor

I like it also.  My favorite Amazon commercial is the one with the small horse "Little Man."

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

I like it also.  My favorite Amazon commercial is the one with the small horse "Little Man."

OH my gosh I absolutely LOVE that commercial! That little horse closes his eyes when she starts petting him just so satisfied and happy. The commercial is just so sad when the others reject him but so sweet when he gets to come in and she pets him! LOVE IT!!

Trusted Contributor

I love it too, along with the Subaru dog with a bucket list and song by Willie Nelson.

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

I love it too, along with the Subaru dog with a bucket list and song by Willie Nelson.

Oh yeah love that one too!! 

You're my buddy, my pal, my friend....