Honored Contributor

AKC Best in Show on now 6pm Eastern standard time on Hallmark

DoggiesHeart

Even though If I got another it would be from the shelter hands down.

I always think of our forum sister and her Skye who won top dog that yearHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: AKC Best in Show on now 6pm Eastern standard time on Hallmark

[ Edited ]

Gee-oh my-Is he real?!Heart

Look at those ears!

These are the top in their breed-I don't remember seeing that! It usually starts with the breed and then the winner of the breed.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the info.  I just switched off the nightly news.  Now, I have a big smile on my face.  I'll take it!

Honored Contributor

@susan kay

haha-Me too! If someone saw me other than my cat I have a permanent smile on my face-makes me so happy to watch all of them!

One of my granddogs grandfather was a grand champion in weight pulling?!

Honored Contributor

When I saw that whippet I thought oh my-that is one special dog-she just really stood out didn't she?

It is rare when one dog seems to really stand out from all these beautiful dogs.

I remember Joe, that tiny little dog that won -even though not my favorite breed, he had such personality, everyone remembered him. He just sparkled everytime he came out.

Super Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. I'm really enjoying watching it!