Respected Contributor

Re: Tell Nick why you love his products!

Well, I will pass judgement as soon as I receive it! I have been using another very, very popular cleansing conditioner for about 4 years now and while I do love it, it has become so expensive for me. Looking for a more reasonable alternative perhaps and I couldnt pass this up.

Trusted Contributor

Nick's products make me feel so good about myself!  I ordered the TSV a few months ago and I love how it has transformed my hair.  I have hair that doesn't behave, but Nick's shampoo, conditioner and hairspray are whipping it back into shape and giving me beautiful and behaving hair!  The products really do help give me more body and shine and my hair looks healthy...even when I color it!  The products smell great and contain a lot of quality ingredients.  Thank you, Nick, for giving me the hair I always dreamed of!  

Valued Contributor

All I can say is that it's about time!!!  Nick should be on QVC at least once a month and he should have TSV's all the time.  His products are top notch and I LOVE his presentations. He explains how to use the products and is such a genuine person.  It makes me feel good to watch him.

I didn't buy the TSV because I can't use the conditioner but would have loved to have just the shampoo and hairspray.  Keep him on the Q and quit hiding him.  He is a treasure and QVC should be proud of him and flaunt him !!!!  I have been using his products ever since he started on the Q and nothing else works as great for my baby fine hair.

Trusted Contributor

So excited to try your products Nick!!! I ordered the TSV and the Velevt Mesquite Mist. Can't wait to see great results. Love your presentations.....you are funny, kind and passionate....hope the Q brings more kits and future TSV's!!!