Respected Contributor

Got the email today to pre-order Nick's TSV. The number is A282315. But FYI it isn't in the system yet!

Should be here by the 30th!

Hooray, so excited!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Please post when you've tried it....I would love to hear reviews....been thinking about trying his line.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pre-Ordered My TSV!

[ Edited ]

Congratulations, Jacie. Hope it works out well for you. Smiley Very Happy

Hello, Grandmapetes and welcome. Smiley Happy If you're interested, Nick's TSV is going to be the Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner (32 oz for each bottle) and a can of Thirst Quencher Hairspray (10 oz).

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

I also ordered today. This is a new product for me, and I am looking forward to trying these products.

Super Contributor

For what it's worth, I've been using this shampoo & conditioner since they were introduced.  My hair is healthy and shiny.  The hairspray is a great medium-hold spray with argan oil, so it's also moisturizing and nice as well.  The only thing I will add is that his Velvet Mesquite Hair Serum is great for hair as well, and it definitely helped my hair!

This deal is amazing, particularly with the shampoo/conditioner being 32 oz. each .... I don't think you'll be able to beat this value in the future.  The products are all QVC award winners, so that's a bonus as well.  I hope those who are on the fence will take the chance and order.  I don't think you'll regret it!

Have a great weekend everyone ....

Janice

Valued Contributor

Thank you for this.  Do we have the item number?  I love everything in this kit.

Trusted Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Congratulations, Jacie. Hope it works out well for you. Smiley Very Happy

Hello, Grandmapetes and welcome. Smiley Happy If you're interested, Nick's TSV is going to be the Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner (32 oz for each bottle) and a can of Thirst Quencher Hairspray (10 oz).

Thanks so much for the nice welcom NC Bandwagon!!! I'll be sure to check out the shows!!! I've been wanting to try his products.

Frequent Contributor

Be sure to check your order information.  This TSV is supposed to be free shipping.  On my order it actually says FREE SHIPPING.  However when I look at the total amount, it's $3.00 higher than the item cost plus tax.  They added shipping anyway.  I have to call CS in the morning to have them fix that. 

Respected Contributor

@sassenach1 wrote:

Thank you for this.  Do we have the item number?  I love everything in this kit.

The item number is A282315 BUT the TSV price isn't active yet, unless you pre-ordered it through the email that came from QVC, then the price is correct.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Re: Pre-Ordered My TSV!

[ Edited ]

Hello, sassenach1 and Maisy1, and welcome. Smiley Happy

Maisy1, hope you enjoy Nick's products.

Sassenach1, you can only order Nick's TSV at the $50 price if you get an e-mail about it. I've found that if you type in the item number now, the TSV will still show up, but you'll have to pay $61 for it.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder