Regular Contributor

Hi ladies.  Hope everyone is well.

I made out very well with 40% off from Nick's site.  I got 2 Velvet Mesquite hairsprays and his Aloe Gel Whip styling product.  Now I really want the VM shampoo and conditioner super-sized!  I am using the Super-size Advanced volume shampoo/conditioner now and hope to see the VM in super-size by the time I'm done with this.  

Have a great day and weekend ladies,Heart

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Contributor

Is that 40% off sale still on?

Honored Contributor

I was surprised and happy to see that the Velvet Mesquite Serum now comes in a value size!  I felt like I was running low, and with the original size, it's hard to tell exactly how much is left..until you run out.

I ordered the value size, and like the new packaging better, too.  

Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site that's about his Advanced Plump 'N Thick Hairspray and his Advanced Plump 'N Thick Expander. Good until Saturday / Dec. 19 / 2015 at midnight.

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site that's about his Amazon Hair Body Building Strengthening Mist. It ends Sunday / Dec. 20 / 2015 at midnight.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site with his POUF! Re-Do Hair & Scalp Cleanser and his POUF! Root Lift Spray. Ends Monday / Dec. 21 / 2015 at midnight.

Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez' Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray Duo item # A336353

Nick's Velvet Mesquite Grande Body Boost Protein Spray Duo Item # A266111 and

Nick's POUF! Root Lift Spray Duo Item # A266109 are back in stock on QVC.

I'll post the links for them below.

Nick Chavez Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray Duo Item # A336353

Nick Chavez POUF! Root Lift Styling Spray Duo Item # A266109

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Grande Body Boost Protein Spray Duo Item # A266111

Also, even though it's not on 5 Easy Pays anymore, Nick's Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Item # A256928 are still on 3 Easy Pays AND free shipping. I'll post the link for that below as well.

Nick Chavez Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Item # A256928

Respected Contributor

Re: ~Nick Goodies~

[ Edited ]

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site that's about his Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray. Ends Tuesday / Dec. 22 / 2015 at midnight.

Also, ALL of Nick Chavez' products on QVC are on 3 Easy Pays until Sunday / Dec. 27 / 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Nick's 5-Piece Advanced Plump 'N Thick Collection is on 4 Easy Pays.

Respected Contributor

Re: ~Nick Goodies~

[ Edited ]

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site that's about his Advanced Volume Shampoo (8 oz.) and Advanced Volume Conditioner (8 oz.) Good for 24 hours from the time it started (started wednesday).

Respected Contributor

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site that's about his Featherlite Finishing Hairspray and his Featherlite Texturizing Cream. Ends 24 hours from the time it started (started Thursday / Dec. 24 /2015).