Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gnetlemen. Smiley Happy

Nick is having a nice thing at his site with his Velvet Mesquite Hydrating/Thickening Styling Gel. It's good until Nov. 8 /  Sunday / Midnight 2015.

Oh, and here's a nice picture of Nicky-pie to enjoy for the weekend. Smiley Very Happy

https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12191705_10156260358115327_4771949572349230491_n.jpg?oh=5bdd564aa87c86cdaa902d8b8d882e1f&oe=56BE965F

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

This is just to let people know that there are a few things available at Nick's site now.

The big 32 oz. bottles of Nick's Plump 'N Thick Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner,

and Nick's Velvet Mesquite Shampoo is back in stock on Nick's site.

Unfortunately, Nick's 32 oz. Plump 'N thick Thickening Leave-In Conditioner is out of stock for now.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Trusted Contributor

On sale on his site this weekend - BOGO Velvet Mesquite styling gel - 2-for-1.  Good deal - but I'm the fence.  S&H is $10 which brings the price up to $36 for the two.  I don't need anything else to qualify for free S&H.   Realize that S&H is high for me because I live on the East Coast.  And the shampoo/conditioner duo is cheaper by half at QVC than his website.

Respected Contributor

Nick is having a nice thing at his site with his Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray.

It's good until Nov. 15 / Sunday Midnight / 2015.

Respected Contributor

For Saturday, Sunday and Monday, ALL of Nick Chavez' products will be on 2 Easy Pays.

Nick 5-Piece Advanced Plump 'N Thick Collection will be on 3 Easy Pays.

The only one of Nick's products that WILL NOT be on Easy Pays is his Plump 'N Thick Hairspray Duo with Collagen Auto-Delivery.

Respected Contributor

ALL of Nick Chavez' products on QVC are on Easy Pay until 12:00 midnight today Eastern Time.

Respected Contributor

On QVC, Nick Chavez' Thirst Quencher Hairspray Duo with Travel Spray is on 2 Easy Pays.

Respected Contributor

Re: ~Nick Goodies~

[ Edited ]

NEW PRODUCT ON QVC BY NICK CHAVEZ!!!....................Okay, it's not exactly what you'd call "new." It's more like the same product in a bigger size.

On QVC Nick now has a super-size bottle of his Velvet Mesquite Serum. The original Velvet Mesquite Serum came in a 2 oz. bottle. The super size comes in a 4 oz. bottle. It was featured as a One Time Only, but by the time anyone reads this, the OTO price will probably be over (sorry!)

Here's a picture of what it looks like below.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xft1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12224612_1633748340208358_552795241_n.jpg

The item number for this is A274168. The link for it is below.

Nick Chavez Super Size Velvet Mesquite Serum

Oh, yeah.................NICK LET HIS HAIR OUT OF THE PONYTAIL AGAIN!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! So I posted a picture of that below, too. Smiley Very Happy It's the bottom right picture.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xft1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12237522_715942101874763_341771882_n.jpg

Here's the product video for it below.

Nick Chavez Super Size Velvet Mesquite Serum

For anyone who wants to click the video as soon as this posts, the video is still processing, so you may have to wait before you can watch it. But the link that's post above should have thr product video available right now.

@september, I figured you may like to see this because you posted that you like to stock up on Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum.

Respected Contributor

Re: ~Nick Goodies~

[ Edited ]

Ready for some wonderful Nick Chavez holiday deals?......Wait, you're not?.......TOO BAD, 'CAUSE I'M POSTING THEM ANYWAY!!! Smiley LOL

First, for QVC. ALL of Nick Chavez' products are on 4 Easy Pay for 6 hours today Nov. 26 / Thursday / 2015 ' 12:59 a.m. Eastern Time. Also at QVC, some of Nick Chavez products have FREE SHIPPING as well, so I'll post which products FREE SHIPPING.

Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher Duo with Travel Hairspray. FREE SHIPPING ON THAT IS GOOD UNTIL NOV. 30 / 2015 / 11:59 P.M. PACIFIC TIME.

Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Thickening Shampoo Duo

Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Thickening Mist Duo

Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Thickening Creme Duo

Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Thickening Shampoo

Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Creme Conditioner

Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Shampoo and Conditioner Duo

Nick Chavez Tradition Yucca Root Shampooing Creme

Nick Chavez Traditions Yucca Root Conditioning Creme

Nick Chavez Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner Duo

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Shampoo

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Conditioner

Nick Chavez Amazon Infinity Mist

Nick Chavez Liquid Silk Blow-Out Smoother

Nick Chavez Advanced Plump 'N Thick Shampoo

Nick Chavez Advanced Plump 'N Thick Conditioner

Nick Chavez Red Desert Clay Conditioning Cream

^ The above Nick Chavez product that have FREE SHIPPING is good until Dec. 15 / 2015 / 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.

Also.......BRAND-NEW NICK CHAVEZ KIT AT QVC!

Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Holiday Hair Trio, also on 4 Easy Pays today. This kit come with 3 of Nick's Starlet Shine Sprays.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now for Nick's Site.

There's a very, VERY, VERY nice thing going at Nick's site. Just look under the Velvet Mesquite catagory at Nick's site to see. The offer is good until Midnight tonight / Nov. 26 / Thursday / 2015.

@gonnab, @kcladyz, @september, @shaggygirl. @JanCA, @NAES1 and any other ladies that are interested in these deals, might want to check them out.

@september, Nick's Super Size Velvet Mesquite Serum is on 4 Easy Pays today, so you might want to take a look. I know you once posted that you like to stock on Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum.

@kcladyz, I figured this might interest you because you like shampoo a lot.

Have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@NC Bandwagon   I have no idea how I found this so quickly...thank you so much, SO MUCH!

I have written out what you have posted. I had no idea of this time window.

I have either {ordered many products to save} used_using (from 5 years ago. d/c) `the Strengthening Mist, have 2 of the large Plump 'N Thick Leave -In Conditioner.

I hope that is not on its way out. Scrolling down from your list, I either (still have) from 5 years ago some of the disc. products and/or all you have listed other than the Red Desert Cond. Creme.

The Velvet Mesquite is totally foreign to me. I am very fond of serums but have not used his. 

In summary: I choose all products that are Volume. My hair is now past my (shoulder blade area) shoulders; I really love this length. Full and bouncy.

NC Bandwagon, I did not see NC on qvc for a very long time, thinking he was out or ON occasionally-when the other kid on the block came on. I know 0 about his products.

BUT! I know my hair is very -{what I want it to be} nice, so not changing. 

Thank you for all of the information. That was so very kind and thoughtful.

Woman HappyNAES