Respected Contributor

New Product on Nick Chavez' Site! Diva Legendary Dry Texture Finishing Spray!

[ Edited ]

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

Nick Chavez has a new product on his site from his Diva line. It's called Diva Legendary Dry Texture Finishing Spray. There's no photo of it yet, but I'll post the description of it below. Perhaps it might come to QVC one day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Diva® Legendary Dry Texture Finishing Spray adds a weightless texture that’s perfect for creating volume. Controls oily scalp. Provides dramatic definition and separation to instantly texturize limp locks into sexy styles. Allows you to re-create your style the next day.

EN - Directions for use: Shake before using. Holding can 6-8 inches away spray on previously blown out hair at desired sections. To finish, scrunch to activate texture and volume. Use next day to revive and hold style.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: New Product on Nick Chavez' Site! Diva Legendary Dry Texture Finishing Spray!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

Here's the picture of what Nick's Diva Legendary Dry Texture Finishing Spray looks like. Maybe it'll come to QVC one day.

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/282/images/551/DIVAtexture__16948.1482441207.500.659.png?c=2

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder