Respected Contributor

New Nick Chavez Product Configuration on QVC!

[ Edited ]

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

There's a new product configuration from Nick Chavez on QVC. It's a Velvet Mesquite Serum gift set that includes one bottle of Nick's 4. oz Velvet Mesquite Serum and three mini 0.32 oz. bottles of Velvet Mesquite Serum. I'll post the link for it below.

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Serum Gift Set Item # A286568

Here's a picture of it, too. (Sorry, but the Easy Pays and One Time Only price is gone now)

https://scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14727446_763218043817378_8784521328045588480_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2OTE5NDY4OTgwMjEyOTgyMg%3D%3D.2

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: New Nick Chavez Product Configuration on QVC!

@NC Bandwagon:

Saw the debut, love the littles, but already have (and adore) two bottles of the mesquite serum.

I've been using the Mesquite shampoo+conditioner. Yesterday was my first day using the VELVET MESQUITE RESTORING SPRAY. Used the shampoo & conditioner, did NOT use my usual stying gels, just sprayed the restoring on wet hair (finger-combed it through).

WOW. So soft all day. I have curly/wavy hair and it never looked so good! Also added body. With treatment/styling products, I always use them alone to see what the effect is. It's hard to tell when you are using multiple products.

Besides the fact that Nick is such a class act himself, I am SO glad to have found his products. 

Respected Contributor

I'm glad Nick's products are working well for you, 1Professor. Smiley Very Happy

Nick's Velvet Mesquite line has really picked up steam this past year and a half (I think that's how long it's been around).

What I really like about Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum is that it can be used with his products. Example: You can use his other shampoos/conditioners and still use the Velvet Mesquite with it.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

I'm glad Nick's products are working well for you, 1Professor. Smiley Very Happy

Nick's Velvet Mesquite line has really picked up steam this past year and a half (I think that's how long it's been around).

What I really like about Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum is that it can be used with his products. Example: You can use his other shampoos/conditioners and still use the Velvet Mesquite with it.

@NC Bandwagon: I appreciate your informed and enthusiastic support of Nick's products.

My regret, however, is that when we post on NICK CHAVEZ forum, all the women in BEAUTY who might try him based on our experiences/reviews never see it!

Respected Contributor

I ordered this last night. It will be my first time using it. I use his Advanced Volume shampoo and conditioner and love it. I can't wait to get the Velvet Mesquite Serum. The little bottles I am going to share with my daughter and granddaughters who all flat iron their hair on a daily basis. Have a beautiful day. 😍☀️🌻
Honored Contributor

I'm a long time user and lover of the Velvet Mesquite Serum.  

That said, I also agree that if some threads about Nick Chavez products are started in the general beauty board...they might be seen by more people?

Respected Contributor

That's a pretty good idea, september and 1Professor.

I think I'll start making thread about Nick Chavez products both in the Nick Chavez sub-forum and the Beauty forum.