Respected Contributor

NEW PRODUCT ALERT! VELVET MESQUITE BODY BUTTER!!!!

OMG!!!!! Nick has a new product on his site called Velvet Mesquite Body Butter!!! It's not available at QVC right now, but hopefully it will be one day.

MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ya think you can hide new products from me, Nicky-pie? I check QVC AND your site too often for that! I'm so ahead of Nick, the picture for his new product isn't even up yet! Smiley LOL

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Regular Contributor

Re: NEW PRODUCT ALERT! VELVET MESQUITE BODY BUTTER!!!!

Thanks for the information of new product. I love Velvet Mesquite, have the shampoo and Conditoner, the spray- my younget grand daughter has corn silk/fly away hair and Nick's Restoring Mist works wonders.  I have the super size VM serum, which goes on my hair and skin.  Love Nick's products.

Respected Contributor

@Lemmonee wrote:

Thanks for the information of new product. I love Velvet Mesquite, have the shampoo and Conditoner, the spray- my younget grand daughter has corn silk/fly away hair and Nick's Restoring Mist works wonders.  I have the super size VM serum, which goes on my hair and skin.  Love Nick's products.

You're welcome, lemmonee and welcome. Smiley Happy

I also love Nick's Velvet Mesquite line, my my favorite line is Nick's Traditions.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

This sounds so good.  I love the serum, and do use it on my skin as well as in my hair.  I'd love to have a product similar to this, that is for skin only!

Respected Contributor

I love the Velvet Mesquite Serum, too.  I hope someone will have a review of the body butter soon.  I'm interested to know what the scent is like.  

Valued Contributor

@smoky22 wrote:

I love the Velvet Mesquite Serum, too.  I hope someone will have a review of the body butter soon.  I'm interested to know what the scent is like.  

I am going to have to order the V.M. serum as I am hearing such wonderful reviews about the product. NC Bandwagon let us know when the body butter hits the Q. I will be ordering! Thanks!

bamasec

Respected Contributor

@bamasec wrote:

@smoky22 wrote:

I am going to have to order the V.M. serum as I am hearing such wonderful reviews about the product. NC Bandwagon let us know when the body butter hits the Q. I will be ordering! Thanks!

bamasec

Hope you enjoy Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum, bamasec.