Respected Contributor

My Review for Nick Chavez' Easy Styler.

[ Edited ]

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

I got Nick Chavez' Easy Styler and used it. So I'll give a review for it. I'll post pictures as to what it looks like. About to get a little picture heavy and this review might be rather long.

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/206/images/313/278090.006__43822.1403562767.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/206/images/314/278090.002__32355.1403562767.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

---------------------------------------------

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/206/images/319/278090.007__57049.1403562767.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

---------------------------------------------------

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/206/images/315/278090.004__00971.1403562767.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

----------------------------------------------------------

~How it Works~

This is the 3-in-1 styling tool that I've been telling people about. It's a hot brush, a curling iron and a flat iron.

It has a swivel cord, so it doesn't get tangled and it has two heat settings.

There's a lock on Nick's Easy Styler. If you want to use the flat iron portion, simply unlock it. To use the hot brush and curling iron portion, lock it.

The LOW setting, which is for first time users and for those with fine and delicate hair types.

And the HIGH setting, which is for thick, wavy hair and for those who are used to using styling heat tools.

It also shuts off after thirty minutes of use for safety.

It's also easy to tell which setting you're using. When it's set for LOW, the light will turn orange. When it's set for HIGH, the light will turn red.

When you first turn it on, the light will start flashing. It takes about a little over a minute for the LOW setting to heat up. When it's ready to use, the light will stop flashing and stay on.

Since this was my first time using it, I used the LOW setting.

Note: When you use the hot brush, use it slowly and gently on your hair like you would a flat iron.

Note 2: If the curling iron/hot brush protion gets stuck in your, shut the Easy Styler off and unplug it to stop the heat. Then, take a rat-tailed comb and use the handle of the comb (the rat-tailed part) to pick your hair out of the hot brush/curling iron.

Note 3: Clean, untangled hair performs better when using styling tools. So even though one may have the urge to use this as soon as they get it, be sure the hair is clean and brush and/or comb out all of the tangles in your hair first. This will also work better if you section your hair of into two and tie it, then section the two pieces off into another two. Putting Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum on the hair will also make the hair look very smooth and shiny.

-------------------------------------------------

~How I Used it~

I used the hot brush portion and the flat iron portion. Even though the hair is thick and curly, and the instructions said to use the HIGH setting  for my hair type, I used the LOW setting because this was my first time using it.

First, I parted my hair into two sections and tied it. Then I took one section and parted that into two. I decided to use the hot brush first. Since my hair ir curly, the hot brush straightened the hair.

I was very surprised and pleased because I really didn't expect the Easy Styler to be that EASY to use.......okay, it's called the Easy Styler, so I should've expected it. Smiley Tongue

A few more gentle swipes from the hot brush, and my hair was straight and smooth. So I did the same with the other parts of hair and the same result happened.

Then I used the flat iron on my hair and it worked wonderfully. Since I had washed my hair the day before, and had put Nick's Velvet Messquite Serum and Nick's Traditions Aloe Volumizing Gel Whip, my hair didn't burn and it looked shiny and smooth.

Remember, I'm a beginner. My hair looked like Nick had done it himself. Well, maybe not THAT awesome, but it looked really good. Like I actually knew what I was doing when this was my first time.

I did the same to the other side of my hair and got the same result. Because my hair is so thick and this was my first time using Nick's Easy Styler, I expected to be doing this for about 30 to 45 minutes.

It only took about 10 to 15 minutes. Smiley Very Happy It probably would've taken less time if I hadn't been admiring myself in the mirror and touching my hair, but such is life. Smiley Tongue

This was incredibly easy to use. I am VERY happy and grateful for this lovely 3-in-1 thermal tool that Nick made. I love it.

My personal opinion, this product is very easy to use, even for beginners if the instructions are followed carefully and properly.

Because it worked well, was so easy to use and gave me a  result I was pleased with, I give Nick's 3-in-1 Easy Styler 5 out of 5 stars. Smiley Happy

I shall now commence to do the Carlton Banks Dance.

https://m.popkey.co/75e0ac/0Dmxv.gif

Credit goes to Pop Key for this gif.

CHECK OUT THESE MOVES!!!

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Review for Nick Chavez' Easy Styler.

Been wanting to get this for my short hair but the cost plus shipping is way too high.  Wish he would repeat that great intro deal he had a few years ago.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Review for Nick Chavez' Easy Styler.

@gonnab, here's a 4-in1 thermal hair tool that's at Amazon.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61JZsY0KK9L._SX522_.jpg

It has a HIGH and a LOW setting. It's also a flat iron, hot brush, curling iron and styling wand. The only difference is that it doesn't have an automatic shut off and I don't know if it has a swivel cord. But the price for it is MUCH lower.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder