Respected Contributor

Brand-New Line at Nick Chavez' Site - The Diva Line!

[ Edited ]

There's a brand new line at Nick Chavez' Site called the Diva Line. It's only at Nick's site right now. Maybe it'll come to QVC one day. They're called:

Nick Chavez Diva Hollywood Starlet Shine Spray 10 oz. For Ultimate Shine

Nick Chavez Diva Showtime Weightless Pomade 4 oz. For Texture and Dimension, Sulfate/Paraben-Free

Nick Chavez Diva Stilettos and Heels Ultimate Hold Hairspray 10 oz. (no picture for it yet)

I'll post the pictures and info for it below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/264/images/519/diva_starletshine__82333.1468440039.1280.1280.png?c=2

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Diva® Hollywood Starlet Shine & Conditioning Spray is the ultimate style finisher. Designed to provide a glass like sheen and starlet glamour to your hair. Eliminates tangles, frizzies, and static electricity while promoting all over conditioning and protection 24/7.

To Use: DRY HAIR – Apply 10-12 inches from dry hair for overall sheen. WET HAIR – Apply 10-12 inches from damp, towel-dried hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/265/images/514/Weightlesspomade__91901.1468393932.1280.1280.png?c=2

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Diva® Showtime Weightless Pomade is a greaseless grooming cream that separates long hair to create loose, defined waves and a “piecey” look. For short hair, styles gain texture and definition. Not greasy, tacky or crunchy. Controls frizzies. Soy Proteins and Silk Amino Acids add a weightless silky texture without residue. Sulfate/paraben free.

To use: Use a small amount and work through dry hair for textured and “piecy” looks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Diva Stilettos & Heels Ultimate Hold Hairspray allows you to achieve instant Diva glamour style in a fine mist hairspray. Adds instant volume and style support. Great for all hairstyles with ultimate hold. Not sticky or tacky. Henna, Grapefruit and Sunflower provide glass-like shine. Safe to use with hot appliances and hair extensions.

To use: Lightly mist entire head to set, spray 10-12 inches from hair in an even fluid motion. For extra volume and thickness, spray all over and brush out. For extra added lift, spray at root area

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brand-New Line at Nick Chavez' Site - The Diva Line!

"........just logged on\ screen page, and saw the newest; of course I knew it _had to be_ from you,

@NC Bandwagon".......

Will pass this on to @raindrop, aand of course Jan.

HaHAA, probably knows some of the newer products, but sending it anyway.

Never had a spray of Chavez's that was not At The Top!

The concept in using his conditioning spray Wet or Dry is a plus for me. 

Question: would you assume that these [ ALL ] products will be in the 26th presentation? If I can order,..." Now ", I definitely will.

One last thing....is the Thick & Plump available as once before?

Cannot thank you enough for this information. 

,,,,,and y o u~ Have A Wonderful Day.

....PS: still have the spray mist for strengthening. I definitely like- LIKE this one\ bought a lot when available. Also, the white leave in conditioning.

Did you know that Jan had her hair cut and styled by Nick approximately 10+ days ago. She is letting Nick do his recommendation for her personality and shape of face; he is letting her hair go a little longer. Never saw her in any style other than the cute short tapered cut.

Thank you so much.....

{ adding this° ...I have healthy great hair and have used Chavez since I first knew about he and his products... Owing everything I do have WITH hair, to him.  Woman Happy......! }

NAES

PS>>>>to•  JanCA

" B " \ NAES

July 14th, '16 \ Thursday.

Super Contributor

Hi,

I actually just emailed Nicks customer service asking about a photo on his facebook page Camilles flawless curls at the end of April.  Someone had asked him what he used and all he said was that there would be more on that later.  I couldn't take the suspense any longer.  I got a response back mentioning these new products, the Velvet Mesquite serum and the Thirst Quencher shampoo and conditioner as the products that made those curls so beautiful and that YES, Nick will be presenting them during his visit on the 26th, also said that they were available on Nicks site now, but that the pricing and groupings of these items will vary from what is available on Nicks site.  Can't wait, I have a pretty good size list of products and have been waiting for his visit, figuring there may be some good deals.  Have a good day, afternoon or evening.

tkins

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good evening all --

@NC Bandwagon, thanks for the pictures and info.  Nick mentioned bringing back the Diva line last time I saw him.  He had a hairspray and styling product a few years ago, and I'm not sure there was anything else in that line.  I'm really glad to see it again, and the products look great!

@tkins, thanks also for your post.  It will be exciting to see all the goodies that Nick will bring to the Q for July 26th.  Looking forward to it ......

@NAES1, waving hello!  Smiley Happy  I actually tried to change my avatar on here with one of the newer pictures, but can't figure out how to do it.  Smiley Sad  I'll see if I can figure it out in a bit, and you can see the amazing work Nick did last time I saw him.  I will be in LA this weekend, so will try to stop in and say hi to Nick while I'm down there.  I will try to remember to ask if he'll have any of the Diva products with him on the 26th.  One can hope! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and always good to see people posting on here!

Janice

Respected Contributor

Hello, tkins. Smiley Happy Thank you for the info about Nick's new products. The ladies are going to love that. It would be great if it were sold in as a set on QVC. Nick's Diva Hollywood Starlet Shine Spray is pretty expensive at his site, $45.

Hello, NAES. Smiley Happy Yes, Nick's Plump 'N Thick products are still available on both QVC and his site.

Hello, JanCA. Smiley Happy So the Diva line from Nick is an oldie, but goodie. I think I remember seeing a video of Nick's Diva Line, but it was an old video.

Now really looking forward to seeing Nick's TSV. I thought it would just be the TSV Nick would be presenting, plus a few things that's already sold on QVC. But it's great that he's bringing new things as well. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA @NC Bandwagon

Good grief, I've been posting earlier, calling what I ( thought) assumed was A new line...touting the noun _ Define_, when rereading back.....it's Diva! AND! I had absolutely no idea this {??} was an older line. Could this be correct?

Hello to our Nick pin up Hair style model\ @JanCA~~~~~~~

I know that the new cut and whatever he created has to be beautifully designed for your entire look. Again, how fortunate you are to live close, to his geographic locationlocation...even "IF" 1 hour away.

I know that on the 26th, I will try at least 3 ( not tried ) products, but can NOT emphasize the Mesquite serum a y higher than `•Great.......

Janice, the humidity is staying - just- around 85% and temps usually in the high 80s to 92+....know you would love to sport that new DO ....here.....Woman Wink!

Are you really having a free for all carefree weekend? I know both my husband and I certainly are in this weather which usually stays around until the end of September.

HaHAaaaa, had the new central A\C system replaced in the ' nic ' of time.

I am finding it super timing to go in and rid each bedroom of so many unnecessary clothing. Where did all of this come from ..and..never used for years?

WJacky shopping spree girl, here and not that long ago. Have I ever changed!!!!! Y E S....

Did we ever hear back from @raindrop, yet? I miss so many replies, I have to back track in catching up. Hello to NC Bandwagon for all of the updated information. 

,,,,and to @tkins for her contribution.. HELLO....Woman Happy, NAES.

Back later, Jan. I do understand how busy you keep yourself.

hugs, NAES

*do you go to the beach or stay around the ocean side much*?

Love the sandy beaches, but only when not bombarded with huge amounts of people. With my fair skin, I have to stay under some type of protected umbrella. BUT! NO humidity, there.... Love that!

Super Contributor

Lol, hi @NAES1! Smiley Happy.

Haven't seen Raindrop or September posting lately - hoping they're good and missing them on here ....

Don't feel bad about not knowing about Diva -- as I said, it was only a couple of products awhile back, but loved them.

I don't know if you saw or not, but I did change my avatar with a pic that Nick took last time he did my hair. Really loving this cut and color! Loving my time in LA -- I totally love the beach, but like you, don't love it as much when it's crowded. The ocean is tranquility I need in my life. Smiley Happy

Good luck with the humidity -- ugh. I don't deal well with it. We get it on occasion here, but I struggle with it.

Well, time for hair and makeup, then venturing out to pick up products at Nick's salon, and hopefully a visit with the talented man himself. Smiley Happy.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend, and hugs back to you, NAES!

Janice
Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA wrote:
Lol, hi @NAES1! Smiley Happy.

Haven't seen Raindrop or September posting lately - hoping they're good and missing them on here ....

Don't feel bad about not knowing about Diva -- as I said, it was only a couple of products awhile back, but loved them.

I don't know if you saw or not, but I did change my avatar with a pic that Nick took last time he did my hair. Really loving this cut and color! Loving my time in LA -- I totally love the beach, but like you, don't love it as much when it's crowded. The ocean is tranquility I need in my life. Smiley Happy

Good luck with the humidity -- ugh. I don't deal well with it. We get it on occasion here, but I struggle with it.

Well, time for hair and makeup, then venturing out to pick up products at Nick's salon, and hopefully a visit with the talented man himself. Smiley Happy.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend, and hugs back to you, NAES!

Janice

"and I love ...'it'....adorable cut and the color...Never Change that!

The activity flare around your angled cheek line structure is beautiful. I love a creative swirling highlighting to your frame. Also, keep the full face showing. 

I would never tell you differently, if NOT so.

"Being very particular in hair and its cut to bring out The Best Look, he has mastered this current WoW". 

The shortest cut I have had is somewhat similar to this in the front, just not that loose around the face. Best look I have ever had, but the hair ARTIST had to do it.

Tried 1 time with the same  beauty salon\ someone else; the finalize flip of her combined everything didn't make the grade.

I think you would really like the way I am wearing my own DIY style: `````` may surprise you....?

You, now, can be a pictured endorsement for Beverly Hills' creations, no other than the man, himself. And, that's coming from someone who critiques very sternly. 

What a look, what a model. You have my resume feedback `HAHA from someONE who knows QUALITY-  to tell him.

Love LOVE this!

Oh! And your hair...it looks so thick and full.

BEAUTIFUL, Jan~Heart

N A E S

@JanCA 

Honored Contributor

I'm still around!  Usually, it takes a low activity, at home weekend for me to catch up on the posts here!  

Good to see so many of you still posting.  When my life gets cleared up a bit more, I'll be here more. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi again ladies!

September, it's always good to hear from you. I certainly understand how life can get busy and time is limited for things like the beauty board. Take care & will look forward to your posts when time allows.

NAES, you are so kind -- thanks for your sweet comments, but of course, Nick deserves all the credit. One of the hairdressers in his salon was complimenting my hair, and Nick told him I don't have much hair - lol! That is the truth, and the fact that it looks thick is testimony to his amazing talent. From the comments and details you mentioned about the cut, it's obvious that you "see" the art in hairdressing. I know he will appreciate your compliments as well. His talent is only exceeded by his kindness. Smiley Happy.

As tkins mentioned in her post, Nick said he thought the Diva line would be included in his shows on the 26th. Here's hoping that the shows and the TSV specifically are a great success. He so deserves it, and the value of the TSV are incredible.

Time to sign off and enjoy the remainder of my time in LA. Take care!

Janice