Respected Contributor

What Size Clothes For 24" Doll?

Good Morning Everyone,

My Niece got a Little Souls Doll for Christmas  and I would like to buy her another outfit for her doll but i  don't have a clue on what size clothes to get.She is 24" tall,cloth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: What Size Clothes For 24" Doll?

[ Edited ]

Depending on the actual size and shape of the doll, a 24" doll would normally take 3-6 months baby clothes.  

My 20" cloth dolls take newborn all day long and even 0-3 at times although that's slightly big so another few inches should put you the next size up.  

Honored Contributor

I just googled the doll. You may want to get exact measurements of the doll so the clothing fits correctly. I can't tell if it's mostly cloth doll or some porcelain.  As a little girl I loved my baby dolls and barbies. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for reading my post. The doll is all cloth Chest is 14", waist is 13" hips 14" arm width is 3" and leg width is 4". I don't know if this will help but  I posted this info anyway. Thanks

Honored Contributor

My youngest grand daughter who is 13 collects dolls and she loves to buy clothing for them.

About  a week ago, went to a second hand store and took her doll along.  We got a lot of like new and brand new baby clothes for the doll for almost a wind and a song.  I think some of the clothing might have been purchased for a Baby shower and was never worn.  She has a doll about the size that you mentioned and size 3-6 months fit well.

Respected Contributor

Thank you soo much everyone for your  input!! It has helped me so much. I do believe she will fit a 6 months. I saw some Carter's kids clothing and the tag says for 23-24" war 6 months.