Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need Unique Ideas for New Baby Gift

[ Edited ]

Image result for milestone cards for babiesEver since seeing these milestone cards, I am getting every new mother I know these! You put them into the photos taken and you know exactly when it was taken!  Several websites offer them, also at Nordstroms.

Respected Contributor

Books are always good gifts for people who already have everything. Maybe a bundle of awardwinning children's books.

Valued Contributor

UNUSUAL Baby Gift... About 25years ago I gave an unusual gift that the now 25yo young lady still has! 

I gave a WATERFORD Crystal Ring Holder.  It has held bracelets and rings over the years and one day will hold her wedding rings.   (smile) 

CAT

Respected Contributor

Wow...you ladies have come up with some fantastic ideas. I knew I could count on you! I like the idea of a keepsake, those cards, or books. Not sure what I will get yet, but thank you so much for all the ideas!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

A beautifully framed peice like this

custom birth stats print girl, baby announcement wall art, new baby print, birth stats wall art, baby girl gift ideas, baby nursery art

Honored Contributor

If you want them have a gift they want and will use; buy them something from their baby registry.   Parents today aren't like we were.  They know exactly what they want and in what color and sometimes they even want two of something.  

Respected Contributor

@Yardlie   My go-to newborn gift is one I order from Walter Drake.com.

It is a ceramic bootie, blue bow for boy and pink bow for girl.

they will hand paint on the front and back of the small bootie, the baby's name, date of birth, weight, time of birth, length.  So it is a personalized heirloom for the baby and parents.

Go to the web site and search for ceramic baby bootie and fill in the information for personalization.

Esteemed Contributor

GO to the Lenox website and order a Baby's First Christmas ornament personalized with the baby's name and the year.  EVery time they put. It on the tree they will remember who gave it to them

Honored Contributor

On the Night You Were Born Personalized BookThese are wonderful books.

Contributor

The BEST baby gift I received and often give sounds very strange to most people. However it is a GOD send........ a cleaning service. The last thing a new mom wants to do is clean a bathroom. Get her a package or a once clean from a service. It sounds odd but it gives the family more time to relax in a clean environment.