Valued Contributor

Sitting here, thinking of our younger son tonight, tomorrow is his 45th birthday & it just doesn't seem possible..we live 4 hours from him, so won't see him, but did see him 2 weeks ago & celebrated then..he is a great guy & wish we could see more of him, he is married with no children on the horizon, I remember everything about the day he was born (as well as the day his older brother was born) like it was yesterday..guess I am getting more nostalgic these days..

Honored Contributor

Re: How old is your "baby"?

[ Edited ]

Mine will be 29 in another week but we celebrated his birthday as a family last night.  He's single and lives in the city and though we have lots of photos & videos of when he was little sometimes I think it would be nice to hold him again as a little boy...silly I know.  But I guess that's because there are no grandchildren yet.

Happy Birthday to your son! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My baby will be coming & going this year - 44.

Married a trust fund "baby"& has 1 child.

They live 650 miles from me. icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Mine is 44 and he is the best. He is with us this weekend.  I love spending time with him. He is single so we see a lot of him.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

DH called him my "cling-on" baby DH said any closer he'd have to be in my pocket.

At two years old he stamped his little foot and said "but I am a man"

He's a great hard-working family man and awesome daddy to our 6 year old GS

It brings tears to my eyes.

Honored Contributor

My baby will be 34 on Monday - he is a wonderful guy (maybe a few too many tattoos) and son.

He doesn't and never did like a fuss over him so I'll call him and wish him a wonderful day!🎉🎉🎉

Ill see him in a few weeks - if he can fit me into his "busy" schedule (and that's true works crazy long hours!)

(if the Penquins win tonight that will be a great bday gift because his older brother is a die-hard Flyers fan....a fun sibling rivalry!)

Honored Contributor
My baby and only child 39..visiting him next month. Proud beyond anything possibly write here. Never once gave me heartache. Love you Son!🙋
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My baby is 25.He is the light of my life!!  He attends law school & works part time.

He works hard! He is not only smart & determined but he is kind, considerate, & caring.

I don't know how I got so lucky.I thank God every day that this fine young man is my son!! It was just yesterday that he was a baby.He has already exceeded my dreams for him!! 

Being his mom is the adventure of a lifetime.I'm enjoying every minute of it!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My "baby boy" is 35. He lives in the city and is a senior officer (IT-Senior Network Engineer) at Columbia University.

No children. He's a Beautiful human being (and very handsome tooSmiley Wink). Spends lots of time traveling,scuba diving, cycling, loves to cook and is very community oriented. He and his older brother(36, married and dad to our one adorable granddaughter ) never gave dh and I not one day of trouble. We are so PROUD and HAPPY to call these two fine young men our sons. They are my shining stars and the light of my life! We love them to the moon and back. If I had my way we'd all live under one big roof! I miss my baby boys!Heart

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Interesting topic and responses. My "baby" daughter is 41. She is mother to our two adorable identical twin 3 year old, and our one year old Granddaughters. We are so proud of her and her husband, raising their family.