Esteemed Contributor

I have seen and read you posts. Be with you very soon. Yes, I know that you were worried. May be that you did not read every message throughout several locations.

Love to you and family. I am 90% okaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Many things to tell. N. 

"knew you would see this EARLY before I am ever here".

@PamfromCT.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HI Pam; yes I am reading.

@NAES1 wrote:

I have seen and read you posts. Be with you very soon. Yes, I know that you were worried. May be that you did not read every message throughout several locations.

Many things to tell. N. 

@PamfromCT.

@I am so happeeee to hear you are doing so well.  I know what you have gone through, and I am breathing a sigh of relief for my sweetheart friend, my honey @NAES1.  Take your time updating.  I will be very patient, knowing you are ok.  No, I guess I wasn't smart enough to look for you on other locations.  I'm still a work in progress!  wishing you all my best wishes and sending you a big, big hug!  Love through the miles!

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT,

I desperately will become an advanced adjunct medical professor, here shouting -"what !! " you are NOT smart enough To look the other way for locations. I know you"!..................Nah, no way. Funny little Not Correct Controversy.

Fair enough: I agree! 

You are a Work In Progress.

B I G  H U G ~Many HeartS.

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

Many things to tell. N. 

@PamfromCT.

@I am so happeeee to hear you are doing so well.  I know what you have gone through, and I am breathing a sigh of relief for my sweetheart friend, my honey @NAES1.  Take your time updating.  I will be very patient, knowing you are ok.  No, I guess I wasn't smart enough to look for you on other locations.  I'm still a work in progress!  wishing you all my best wishes and sending you a big, big hug!  Love through the miles!

Heart  ~  Heart  ~  Heart  @PamfromCT,

I have thought about you for over ten days, thinking maybe you have been ill or just very busy. 

Please let me know in a few words that you are okay~ and that I miss you very much. 

Will not bother you -now- ...but hoping you may read this by your early morning. 

Actually just getting back around 40 percent. I am doing fine. Takes time to get my back strain to _`it works` again...from all that inflammation leaning over, lifting 60lbs of cat litter and caring for many kitten & cats while neighbor had to leave for daughter's emergency surgery. 

Oh, and the PT? Have you finished?

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

Many things to tell. N. 

@PamfromCT.

Heart  ~  Heart  ~  Heart  @PamfromCT,

I have thought about you for over ten days, thinking maybe you have been ill or just very busy. 

Please let me know in a few words that you are okay~ and that I miss you very much. 

Will not bother you -now- ...but hoping you may read this by your early morning. 

Actually just getting back around 40 percent. I am doing fine. Takes time to get my back strain to _`it works` again...from all that inflammation leaning over, lifting 60lbs of cat litter and caring for many kitten & cats while neighbor had to leave for daughter's emergency surgery. 

Oh, and the PT? Have you finished?

NAES

@PamfromCT  - -   "this is only ONE __from about 5__ that I found, being the last (most recent)..you NEVER read..NO Heart to note that you did. I knew then something had happened.

On another THREAD [h] AF's forum ...that was my last contact from you, on February 04, 2016".

I had mentioned this to ((S)) on [h] and she didn't appear very worried, but I kept saying ...''''''Something has happened..I know IF NOT, 'PAM' would be back'''''. 

All I had was Hope which I do talk about a lot. Another occasional thread. Very nice and wholesome. You would really like these ladies..we are small and know each very well. 

Dear Pam, you can view that within the 6+ years I seldom have come on.  Not much really interested me unless it was illness or that I could contribute to, or in beauty. I have not reached over 3, 800 something in 6years 4 months. I am not the typical chit chatter on many topics.

I do stay with another fine forum..funny, sweet ladies but not there every day.. I don't post logos, printed cards or posters. 

Hopefully, there is one of the forums not too crowded...looking at AF. More people than ever and I know very few that sporadically pop in. Must be new and very young? I really do not know. Many have left, some just stopped, but the older ones waaay before me always read everything and usually have an answer for >>whatever. That last one that you wrote to, as an apology..NO NO NO. Ever heard flakeY as pie crust? I rest my case.

This particular short few posts was around three to- four.

Alarming to me how many are on from I suppose day to night. So, dear, we can pick up from here and have something later (as I have much to talk about) in or close to AF. If there, the what I was going to tell you will see my name when they go to [h],through AF. Don't ever want to be associated with anyone, again, from there. You will learn when I *still quizzical* how that flood gate came opening BAM..>>>all from a previous hsn chat board,,,I assume most are from some other country, I also assume one or two to be about in their 30s, early 40s ..trying out their psychology wings from their recent grad. degree. I really do not know.  

Beginning here, until I know that you read BACK from 2017 of FEB.

We can pick up from there. HaHAAAAAAAAA, a lot of interesting conversations for the, well, how do I say this??  Woman Surprised

not taking any chance you not receiving this...  

@                @PamfromCT   / just me.