Esteemed Contributor

Re: "In Process" Has anyone's order from Monday shipped yet?

Three of four orders shipped this morning; one still remains. And, its the one I placed the day BEFORE the Linea show. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

I will never understand QVC, all of my items from Monday's show, purchased right before the show, were shipped yesterday around 4pm and are out for delivery today.  I guess in the grand scheme of things, I got my items four days after the show.

Respected Contributor

My two WK "Chanel" Cardigans have shipped, but the 4 Clearance Tanks and the 2 Swing Sleeveless Dresses have not yet shipped.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

I ordered mid morning on Monday. I just checked and the EDD is today. They are still in process. 😡😡

Super Contributor

I just checked and my two jackets are shipped but by smartpost. I can't believe that they didn't use UPS for these jackets. The Post Office is horrible and they just throw things on the wrong porch. I called CS, but they can't do anything. QVC is gertting worse and worse. If it weren't for Louis I would quit shopping here altogether. 

Super Contributor

Mine have moved from In Processed to shipped, just now, Friday 5/13. UPS Ground; expected delivery Wed 5/18.

Esteemed Contributor

One of my dresses has "no tracking info available" but the other says that shipping info has been sent to USPS (sigh).  Same thing for the sleeveless crepe tunic.  However, the two Linea t-shirt dresses that I ordered from ebay the day AFTER the show came today.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just do not know what the issue is.  Why is shipping so slow with Linea.  It is Friday night.  The 3 Chanel sweaters have not shipped as of yet.  I purchased right after they were posted in the middle of the night between Sunday and Monday morning.  The Lt. Tan Moss crepe top has also not shipped.  This was purchased at the same time.  Even the stuff they have shipped all say they are sitting in Grove City, Ohio.

Update:  My Linea that was still In Process finally shipped UPS.  Will probably receive Monday.  The older Linea that I ordered is out for delivery by US Mail today.