Valued Contributor

Re: "In Process" Has anyone's order from Monday shipped yet?

Uh Oh!!! Woke up this morning and checked my order status. The 2 dresses are still "in process". The two wk cardigans in the same order are "back order".  What the?????

Esteemed Contributor

@1jac wrote:

Uh Oh!!! Woke up this morning and checked my order status. The 2 dresses are still "in process". The two wk cardigans in the same order are "back order".  What the?????

Oh no, @1jac. As of this morning, my gauze tunic and the black gauze dress have shipped, but the alabaster dress is still in process.  I feel your pain!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

It's now Thursday and all my orders are still 'In Process." Nothing cancelled or backordered (yet) which is the better news.

I had this happen last month too. In fact, the order arrived at my door and it was still listed as "In Process" on the order page.

Jeez, this company really needs to get it together.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@1jac

What the what?

Oh, so not okay. 

Backordered is not good, but better than cancelled.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@1jac

What the what?

Oh, so not okay. 

Backordered is not good, but better than cancelled.

Yes thanks I agree. But I am still in " mourning" over my lost black wide leg pants, never to be found or replaced. If my orders goes awry I think I' ll pack it in and say sayonara to QVC. I don't need this extra drama in my life. 

Honored Contributor

My cardigan is expected to arrive tomorrow! We will probably see it as we arrive home!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I have found that the shipping problems with Linea tend to occur most often when there is a Linea show.  

When I order now and then from the website the shipping is faster, no backorders, etc.  

Also, there is no consistency as to the problems depending on when you order - midnight, or pre-show, during the show, post show.  Doesn't matter, you still have no idea if things will work out.  

Sometimes I ordered more than I knew I would end up with because of the 4 days of "in process" and I could review and re-think and cancel.  Then you couldn't cancel at all, now you can , you never know.  I now am very very careful about what I order as I do not want to be responsible for unnecessary returns.

My first item I ordered pre-show says EDD today, but it will be USPS and I truly can't believe it would be here that soon.  No tracking info available, of course.....  

This is a very poor way to run a business.  

With that said, I do hope everyone gets their orders and loves them!

Respected Contributor

I ordered everything prior to show.  The only two things that have shipped were the old things already in stock.  All the new things are still in process.  I was hoping to wear one of the Chanel type sweaters to some events this weekend.   

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the crepe dress in alabaster and pink plus the khaki/ivory in the morning of May 9, my order status still shows the dresses processing but the cardigan has shipped?

QVC what is going on with you?

Valued Contributor

@1jac wrote:

Update - The dresses have been shipped, but the wk cardigans are still in back order. To be continued".......