Honored Contributor

notes from jac for the 10/7/15 shows

notes from jac for the 10/7/15 shows

via facebook:

Our Oct 7th Shows...6-7a.m. and 1-2p.m.
Lets start right away with:

1..The Zebra Coat

Seeing this sketch in Louie's Studio reminded me of the story I just told to all of you....It is the same fabric pattern of the original coat from that infamous collection. The N.Y. Times had had quite a spread on this coat....but for right now...it's a great, easy fit...has a hood and comes in Grey/Blk, Cobalt Blue/Blk and Tobacco/Blk. All are simply superb...It's on the afternoon show....which I will be talking about 1st.

2. The New Ponte Knit Blazer with Faux leather Sleeves. This is a Hip, Modern take on a Blazer....it has a sculptured fit....to give a great shape to your body. It is in Grey/Blk and Merlot/Blk. The Faux Leather lends that edgy touch....there is a great Pant that matches...same fabric, that comes in Blk and Grey but a warning! It is almost Sold Out and will not get Air time, so, if you want them, order now....

3.The Reorder Swing Sweater...we all loved this one and I wore it an embarrassing amount of times....well, there are 4 NEW colors...Tobacco, Merlot, Violet and Perfectly Pink...they all look so pretty...Oh, the Black has been reordered and I will be wearing that in the Show.

4.The Linea Body Seamless Leggings...believe it or not, this is the 1st time they are presented On Air. In Navy, Blk and Walnut. You will never get a better fitting Legging.
****** Sneak Peek Alert....Do Not Blink! The NEW T Neck Swing Sweater that I promised would be on..is.....as a S.P.! in this Show....Many of you have ordered this, received and reviewed it glowingly... I have mine....can't say enough about how perfect this sweater is....Hip Hiding and so flattering! You will reach for this often...in Blk, Magenta and Ivory

5. The Poly Cady Shirt...This Fluid, Easy Shirt has a High/Low Hem and is long enough to cover all the least loved areas...It has a Classic Shirt Collar...looks great with the Leggings...in Delft Blue, Blk and Alabaster.

5 The Nubby Tweed....I love the richness of this fabric. It is very "Frenchified"...I know that's not a word, but it describes this great Tweed...in Blk/White and Merlot/Blk. The Top has a High/Low Hem, a Ballet Neck and has a slight Swing. Do not think bulky...I know some Tweeds are...no worries with this fabric. Check it out on the models...

6. The Nubby Tweed Pull on Skirt...27" Long...again...Slim not bulky. These 2 pieces look great together or apart...Versatile as can be.

The 6a.m Show.....
NEW Item ALERT!

1. The Tiered Sweater in W.K....it has been posted, but this will be the official airing. It has a V Neck, Saddle Shoulder...which is really a Semi Raglan..In Blk/Teal...really a Mallard Blue, Burgundy/Rose Hip...which is really a Deep Pink!. It is a Double Sweater,, with Side Slits. Always go to louisdellolio.com for pics and far better descriptions than mine.

2. The Hooded Sweater in a very light new yarn...Viscose and Wool, but the feel is of Cashmere and Silk. The colors are Taupe, which I will be wearing, Oatmeal...which goes great with the Alabaster Quilted Jacket from the last Show....and Heather Blue...all the colors are Heathered.

3. The W.K. Shirt Sweater, which was only shown once before...A terrific Classic item in Maghogony, Blk and Ivory.

Many other things will be presented...Louie Style...but I hope I have given you the highlights.
Hope you can be with us on Wednesday! Lots of excitement!

Jac Dell'Olio's photo.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Re: notes from jac for the 10/7/15 shows

sunshine45:  Thanks for posting this - I'm looking forward to the shows...

Regular Contributor

Went ahead and ordered A267880 in Delft Blue - may go back for the black,

too.  But, it's kind of pricey for a polyester shirt, even if it is a Linea!

Total came to over $70!!!  Thanks again, justJazzmom & sunshine45 for posting info on the shows, as I'll miss the afternoon one.

Valued Contributor

What item is Jac referring to when she is talking about the "tiered sweater in whisper knit" with a v-neck ? Is it A268130? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

What is the WK Shirt Sweater in Mahogany Black and Ivory.  What shirt sweater is Jac referring to?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

What is the WK Shirt Sweater in Mahogany Black and Ivory.  What shirt sweater is Jac referring to?

I think it's this one.  I already have it in Mahogany.

A257383 

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Collar Sweater 

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Collar Sweater
Respected Contributor

I have this collared WK sweater, it runs a bit large for me, and my usual xl was a bit too large but wearable so I kept it.  If you want a more fitted tailored look, check the measurements and perhaps order down.  

I just wanted to mention this as I would have much preferred the more tailored fit, but I wear this in the winter and it is very cozy and warm, love that the collar fills in the vee of my winter coat nicely.  The mahogany is gorgeous.

I am beginning to think with the newer WK's that I just will be a L now.  They seem to be running larger than in the past.  ????

The zebra coat is all I really am interested in and I might have to wait on that due to a bit of overindulgence in ordering so much Linea of late.....!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for all the info first off Smiley Happy

Does anyone know the price of the zebra coat?

Esteemed Contributor

@bopper wrote:

Thank you for all the info first off Smiley Happy

Does anyone know the price of the zebra coat?

Not a clue!

I'd guess about the same as the trench?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cotto22 wrote:

What item is Jac referring to when she is talking about the "tiered sweater in whisper knit" with a v-neck ? Is it A268130? Thanks.

Yes,this is the tiered sweater, I believe (colors match what she said)

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-V-Neck-Sweater.product.A268130.html?sc=A2681...

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit V-Neck Sweater