Contributor

I am fairly new to the formum but I have a question to ask the linea ladies I have tried to ask Louis on his website if the grey leisure pants would be able to be worn with the fog jacket.  I do not know why the question goes into cyber space and stays there maybe it is the operator meaning me doing something wrong but since I upgraded to windows 10 I seem to be having a lot of issues.  So I am thanking you in advance for any help or information you can find out for me  

Honored Contributor

@luvknines wrote:

I am fairly new to the forum but I have a question to ask the linea ladies I have tried to ask Louis on his website if the grey leisure pants would be able to be worn with the fog jacket.  I do not know why the question goes into cyber space and stays there maybe it is the operator meaning me doing something wrong but since I upgraded to windows 10 I seem to be having a lot of issues.  So I am thanking you in advance for any help or information you can find out for me  

A few of the Linea Ladies have mentioned this when switching to Windows 10. But there is a Captcha code that needs to be entered and then hit Submit before your question can be seen.

I do own the fog jacket and the pants are a different gray than the fog gray of the jacket. In fact I compared them yesterday-- the fog is lighter in shade than the gray of the Leisure pants. If worn together, they look like they would clash.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Thank you JJM for answering my question   I did put in the capture code but I guess I did not take.  I am beginning to wish I had never updated to windows 10.

Contributor

luvknines, I had the same problem as you did.  Try using another search engine like Google chrome to access Louis's website.  You should be able to leave a question and enter the captcha code then.  Hope that works for you!

Contributor

Thank you to all that answered my question on the leisure pants in the grey and the information on trying another website. The lines ladies are great I really appreciate you assistance. Cheri

Valued Contributor

Luvknines:  I am on Operating System 10 and have no regrets.  In fact I love it.  But I did finally figure out I have to use Firefox (my favorite alternative to Microsoft Edge when necessary in cases of conflict - like this one with Louis' blog) to post now without problem.  Otherwise I can just read the blog in Microsoft Edge.

Contributor

Thank you Owl I will try firefox. 

Valued Contributor

I just received the taupe color in this pants and it matches the "stone " color items ( whisper knit top and WK skirt A237412), to me it is a perfect match.  I had also just got the stone pant Á59705 and will be sending those back and keeping the taupe leisure instead.

Valued Contributor

I just received the taupe leisure pant and it's fabulous with the taupe hoodie.