Frequent Contributor

Can anyone tell me what video I might look at to see the lariat worn?  I am thinking of trying it because Louis posted that they are going fast and there have been times I hesitated and was too late!

Frequent Contributor
Honored Contributor

@kathnern

The Henley top video had the single bar in gunmetal (?) and the lariat in the gold color. A267874 is the Henley top.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Very good view in the video for the trench--about 1/2 way through, worn with the burgundy coat and aubergine separates. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much.  I ordered the silver. Wish I could get all 3!

Esteemed Contributor

In what must be the fastest Q delivery ever ... rec'd the Lariat today. Already boxed it up to send back. I should know better than to by costume jewelry w/ my sensitive skin. Can't wear it on my skin at all. I also thought it was kind of tinny sounding when the two ends clinked together.

Hope it works for those of you who purchased ... I did really think it was a nice idea for a long necklace. Just didn't end up working for me.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

The Joan Rivers earrings look very nice with thie lariat necklace. You have to play with it to get it to lay not so low on your body.

I wish the lariat had been made in chocolate color. Yes, it does sound like metal clinking when its put on (you hear the ends clink). The box chain looks strong enough to withstand a soft knot in it w/o breaking.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I just got the lariat in gunmetal today. Took forever to get here & I'm still waiting for the silver. I'm trying to shorten the length...anyone have any tips?

Trusted Contributor

Google "How To Tie A Lariat Necklace" and on  You Tube there are several helpful videos. I bookmarked one video which I will use for reference when I get my necklace. It is coming by mail and there is no tracking info. (Thanks QVC...not) so who knows when it will show up.

I would post a link but I don't think we are allowed? The video I marked shows six different ways to tie the necklace. 

Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out!