Honored Contributor

jacs notes for 3/20/17 show and appearances

jacs facebook notes for 3/20/17 show and appearances

The Show Post....Monday, March 20th, 5-6 p.m.

We are on during the day and night, but let's start with our hour long Show, 5-6 p.m.

1, A287681....The NEW Wrap Over Gauze Crepe Top. Very light on the body, great shaping for all of us. Bracelet length sleeves, V Neck and the Wrap stays in place...a wonderful No Fuss Top. This easily could be dressed up, as I have in the Pic...or just wear it casual....looks great with jeans. It feels light as air on, yet covers all flaws as it gives a slim shape. In Navy, Parfait Pink, Aquamarine and Truffle, which is like a Mushroom color.

2. A287614....The NEW Gauze Crepe Cropped Pant, as shown in the pic with the above Top..... I love it paired with the Gauze Crepe Top....you see how easy it is to dress this up. I put heels on, Louie's jewelry and I could go out anywhere. .You will feel cool and very comfortable! That is so important to me...The pants have an elastic waist, pockets and a single pleat for a slim appearance. Nothing to look bulky....we do not need that. The Pants are also great with flat sandals...as in the other pic, I have the Kate Shirt tucked in with a belt. You may all know by now that I am not a belt lover, but I admit it looks good...neat and clean. Wear them however you like, they work well with so many things and always remain comfortable... the Pants come in Navy, Blk and Truffle .OH! I almost forgot.... they come in Petite. Important!!

3. A287743....The Sleeveless Cotton/Span Winged Collar Shirt ..To date, we have sold so many of these Cotton Shirts. White is Super limited. Wear it alone or layer it under jackets and Sweaters.,,,If you tend to get hot, please know that this is a great layering Shirt that will helo you feel cool. It is good to have some help in that area! The colors are Pink, Aqua, Daffodil and a few in White. I think it is the perfect summer shirt.

4. A287608...The Elongated WK Every Needle Rib Cardigan....one of my favorite pieces. Slimming. Versatile and Chic...in Blk, Scarlett Red and Ivory. A perfect Spring/Summer Topper.

5. A287617...The Gauze Crepe Stand Collar Button Front Shirt/Jacket. This is a great way to wear a Summer Shirt/ Jacket. It has an Asymmetrical Hem that helps give this top a flattering movement and fluidity. I personally love that for the hot sticky days...You will look and feel cool in this...Bracelet Sleeve length...It also has pockets...hidden...Good! .. I love the Linen that I am wearing in the pic. also in Blk, Pale Pink and Aqua Mist....so pretty in all those colors. I promise you will love wearing this lovely , light as air Top.

6. A262037...The ever favorite Raglan Sleeve A Line Tunic...In White, Aqua, Periwinkle...and more colors that are limited.

7. A214117...The popular Safari Shirt in Crinkle Georgette... In White, Lime, Yellow, Bright Pink, Periwinkle...all others very limited.

8. A70208....The famous Boho in Blk, Yellow, Lime, Periwinkle, Bright Pink...all other colors very limited. The perfect skirt for Spring/Summer.

Monday is the 1st Day of Spring...we have snow all around us, but our daffodils are shooting up as a sure sign that we will be wearing our Spring clothes very soon, That's in the North East. we have to catch up to others!

On the same day, we will be on The Morning Q(7a.m.) Inspired Style (7p.m.) and P.M. Style(10 p.m.) We will be showing the Floral Print Boho Skirt, The Floral Print Shirt ,The Lace Jacket and The Seamless Legging....which, I am told, is Last Call....they will not be coming back, so if you want a pair...be warned!.

Jane Treacy is our 5p.m. host. It will be a fun and fast show....
Hope we can spend Day 1 of Spring together!

jac1.jpg

jac2.jpg

jac3.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Re: jacs notes for 3/20/17 show and appearances

Thank you so very much for posting this! I am not on FB, and were it not for you I would not see Jac's Notes!

Honored Contributor

Re: jacs notes for 3/20/17 show and appearances

you are welcome @designista. Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein