Honored Contributor

jacs facebook notes for 7/18/16

jacs facebook notes for the 7/18/16 appearance.

All about clothes!
It is quite hot and humid in the North East. Nevertheless, the stores are full on Fall....we will ease into it by showing "Transition". I like that idea so much better...we are on
July 18th....2-3a.m.....with 2 NEW items
"Fashionably Early" at 7a.m....we are 1st up.
5-6 p.m.... Many NEW

Here we go!
2-3a.m.
You all know that the items on at that hour are returning favorite's, but the exciting thing is that there will be 2 NEW pieces:

A273297...The Linea Leisure Jacket with hood. It has a 2 way zip with a flattering Semi Swing body, racing stripes down the sleeves to the cuff. All those cool details are really popular now. It is in Louie's classic Cotton/Span Knit. Colors are; Rasp/Navy, Grey/Aqua, Taupe/Sherbet(peach) and Blk/White, which I will be wearing.....Great, sharp Jacket...it will be on at the top of the show...if this is a touch too late or early for you, it will also be on at the 5p.m. show. .

A273298... The Sleeveless Shell in the same knit as on the sleeve of the new Jacket....colors co ordinate...Aqua, Sherbet, White. The neckline has a slight scoop
Also available...the matching pant...Petites very limited A262070

FEW.....2 items...
A267865...The hooded Faux Leather Jacket
A273299....The pull over Top with hood
I know there will be easy pays and hopefully some special pricing on both these shows....that's all I am told.

5-6 p.m.
1. A279516... The NEW eyelash print Shell. You know that I am not a huge lover of prints....I really
Love this...not "printy"to me....more geometric. It is georgette but lined in Tricot Knit . If you have a fuller bust, size one up. You will be happier....it fits me true to size, but I am a wee bit shy in that department!... In alabaster and in Blue
This fabric is ultra light....I really mean that, so it's great as a transition piece. It has a cap sleeve and shirttail hem. Love this top.

2. A279518... The NEW eyelash print Skort. This clever Skort/skirt has a double wrap front and back, so it appears to be a skirt....With pockets!...I made sure to ask the Boss for the length:
28 1/4 to 29 1/2... Depending on size.
This has been posted, so you all can check it out online.

3. A273301.... The NEW Lace Back Sweater. I would love for you to go to louisdellolio.com. to see the photo of this beautifully made , very special sweater. You are all covered up and can wear a bra, but the back is Lace...lined with a super light Tricot Knit. The Sweater is a Cotton/ Rayon blend. Dare I say Sexy! Well, it is, but you are covered and comfortable. Very feminine...love this one and I am sad I won't get to wear it in the show. Colors are...light Khaki, which seems to me more like a Champagne, Celadon and Navy.

4. A267864...The Reorder of The Swing Cardigan... We all love and adore this great Cardi....I reach for it always...it has spoiled me...in a good way...from other Cardi's. In Every Needle Rib
NEW colors....Alabaster...I have to worn you...it's already limited!....and the NEW Taupe
Back in Blk, Raspberry

5. A260034....The Reorder Linea Body Legging. The perfect fit...I need not say another word.
New color....Olive!....back in Dark Grey and Blk

Sneak Peak Alert!!! There will be 2 beauties and my lips are forcefully sealed!
Hope to spend Monday with you !

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: jacs facebook notes for 7/18/16

Thanks for posting this @sunshine45. I always enjoy reading Jac's take on the upcoming show. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: jacs facebook notes for 7/18/16

via facebook.....looks like jac will not be a part of the shows this month. hope she is able to recover soon!    

Hope you are all enjoying the Shows.... I feel so badly not being on them as I had certainly planned.....But!.....I seem to have an awful bout of Sciatica. This is really painful and I had to admit defeat! If you have ever had this.... You know the pain. I watched the 2am and thought the girls looked just beautiful. I will be watching the 5pm from the bed in the hotel! Love to you all!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein