Respected Contributor

I just read on Louis' blog that the Zebra Coat is not oversized and to order up if you have broad shoulders and/busty or if you plan to layer underneath.  I was planning to order a large (my size in whisper knit) but it seems I should order XL.  What do you ladies think? Are you planning to size up?

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm very thin (not broad shouldered and not busty).  I think Louis mentioned at one time that Jac has broad shoulders (she's not busty though), and she likes to wear some of her garments one size up, so they are roomy.  If the Zebra coat is a numerical size, I probably would order size 8, not size 6.  Otherwise, I'd order size small.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the 8 in the trench which gave me a loose fit.  I'm doing the same with this coat.  It's pretty and I want to feel comfortable if I wear a heavy top under it.  I also want this to  be drapey.  I finally decided on the black/gray.

Respected Contributor

I really want the tobacco/black combo.  They are all beautiful.  I think Louis said the coat would be offered in S/M/L etc.  If that is correct, I'll probably stick with a large since I'm in the process of losing weight...again Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am going to order my same size I always order in Linea clothes.