Respected Contributor

Re: Y-bar necklace in ROSE is avaialable

Has anyone else had problems with the plating? If so, which colors?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Grace you should let Louis know. He will give you the address of the company where you can send it to have it replated. It is the adress that the ladies have given you.They only ask for a small amount to ship it back to you [don't remember the exact amount, but it's not much]. It's a lot cheaper then buying a new one. I've done that with my chain necklace and bracelet from a few years back and they still look good.

Thanks, @Marlyn1. I'll mention it to Louis, so i can find out the shipping cost. I just hate the hassle of having to ship it, but I'd rather save the money. Glad to hear your experience with the re-plating was a good one!

Respected Contributor

Louis confirmed the address and provided details on shipping costs. This is good info to save, just in case.

Repairs Department
C/O TCJC LLC
3B Industrial Drive
Smithfield, RI 02917

Enclose a brief letter stating the problem and that you are a QVC customer. Enclose a check for $7.50 to TCJC LLC for return shipping. Do not forget to also give your return address. You would be surprised how many times that is not included!! Please let me know how it turns out.