Esteemed Contributor

Y-bar necklace in ROSE is avaialable

LINK

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y-bar necklace in ROSE is avaialable

Thanks so much for posting I just ordered that beautiful rose gold!

Respected Contributor

These necklaces were a big hit over the Holidays with my friends. I'm glad I bought them before they sold out last year.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the gold, silver & gunmetal last year and wore the silver one so much that the shiny finish has worn off in spots making for blackish streaks on the bar. I looked into "liquid leaf pens" to restore the finish, but I was warned it dries matte. So, I'm probably going to just toss and replace the silver one--the gold & gunmetal are fine, so far. But, just a heads up to everyone that worn off plating has been an issue on this piece.

Honored Contributor

For those who want the company to replace it write a brief note about it and send to:

Jewelry Repair Address if items arrive broken or need restringing or needing replacing

TCJC LLC
3B Industrial Drive
Smithfield, R.I. 02917

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

For those who want the company to replace it write a brief note about it and send to:

Jewelry Repair Address if items arrive broken or need restringing or needing replacing

TCJC LLC
3B Industrial Drive
Smithfield, R.I. 02917

@JustJazzmom

Thanks for posting, but I already have this address for restringing necklaces, which I haven't needed. (Helpful for others, tho). Do they also re-plate? I thought there was another vendor Louis used for plating, but you would know better than me! I would think replacing would be difficult, since this item has been sold out for so long...

I LOVE this necklace--it's my go-to for many outfits--so I may just buy another silver one. Wouldn't be the first time I bought duplicates Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

TCJC LLC
3B Industrial Drive
Smithfield, R.I. 02917

@JustJazzmom

Thanks for posting, but I already have this address for restringing necklaces, which I haven't needed. (Helpful for others, tho). Do they also re-plate? I thought there was another vendor Louis used for plating, but you would know better than me! I would think replacing would be difficult, since this item has been sold out for so long...

I LOVE this necklace--it's my go-to for many outfits--so I may just buy another silver one. Wouldn't be the first time I bought duplicates Smiley Wink

See if there is a phone number to contact this company and ask? Or ask Louis on his blog?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I recall that one Linea buyer was directed to the same address for re-plating.  I recall that it was her multi-chain bracelet that lost its plating.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom@golding76

Thanks, ladies!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Grace you should let Louis know. He will give you the address of the company where you can send it to have it replated. It is the adress that the ladies have given you.They only ask for a small amount to ship it back to you [don't remember the exact amount, but it's not much]. It's a lot cheaper then buying a new one. I've done that with my chain necklace and bracelet from a few years back and they still look good.