Trusted Contributor

Wow! New Crepe Gauze Tunic and Pant

“THE ALABASTER CREPE GAUZE TUNIC & PANT”

cuffs11

…………………….One of the newest and most exciting new fabrics I will be introducing this season is the …….CREPE GAUZE……..It is a more refined and dressier fabric than the GAUZE FABRIC that I used in the new Zip Front Jacket, A276280, which also new this season. On my April show I will have two new pieces in the Crepe Gauze……..The TIERED TUNIC…..and the PANT, shown above…………………………………………………..

…………………………The TIERED SLEEVELESS TUNIC, A276293, has two layers. The top layer is made out of the Crepe Gauze….then there is an attached second tier in GEORGETTE that creates a bottom border. Both layers have side slits which gives the tunic a BREEZY quality……. For me it has a very 20’s look to it…..especially with the TANGERINE SEED BEAD NECKLACES, J329589. It will be avail from XXS to 3X…….The length of the tunic in the XXS size is approx. 27 1/2 inches………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

…………The pant has a very LANGUID, FLUID drape. It has a full elastic waist with a center top stitch….except for a front section that I have kept flat. There are trouser pleats that add to the drape. The trouser POCKETS give the pant just the right attutide. The pant will be avail in two colors….ALABASTER above, and BLACK. The Alabaster will be lined while the black will not…….The pant has a wide leg but because of the softness of the fabric and the drape it is not an over whelming silhouette…………..The pant will be available in TWO LENGTHS. The regular length, A276294, approx 32-to 32 1/2 inches, and the petite length, A276295, sorry don’t have a measurement……The pant will be numerically sized….Why it was decided to size it this way since it is a pull-on I can’t tell you….I’m sure there was a good reason……Even though I have shown the two items matching, they are both terrific separates. Wear the Alabaster top with a contrast bottom…..of course BLACK is the best……Pencil skirts or Capri pants will both look splendid, and of course the BLACK GAUZE PANT will look superb as an alternative to the matching Alabaster……..The look of the two pieces together is pure sophistication…..pure elegance…….These are clothes for grown up women who do not want……or rely on fads and trends to make their unique statement……………………enjoy…………………Much Love…………………….Louis

“THE PALE PINK CREPE GAUZE TUNIC”

cuffs10

…………….The second color avail. in the TIERED TUNIC, A276293, is…………PALE PINK…….It truly is the gentlest of colors………It is the same shade as the PERFECTLY PINK….only PALER……..You can see above the Tiered Tunic paired with the new Perfectly Pink Milano stitch WK pencil skirt, A237880………and the new faux PINK QUARTZ NECKLACE and EARRING set, J329550….The necklace with this tunic and skirt are a match mede in heaven…it doesn’t get much better then this………IMHO….this is the perfect way to look…….This is the perfect example of when the clothes and the woman wearing them say it all……they may speak softly, but make a loud impression…………….enjoy…………………..much Love…………………..Louis

“THE BLACK CREPE GAUZE TUNIC & PANT”

cuffs12

……………………If there was ever an outfit meant to be in BLACK….this is it…..The Tiered Tunic with its’ transparent border of Georgette….over the fluid pant is just refinement at its’ best. I have added the BLACK “GAUZE” jacket, A276280, as a cover up. The two fabrics work wonderfully together. As I said previously…these are meant to be worn as separates too. Above, are two examples….the Black tunic over the Alabastor Crepe Gauze pant and again over the new LINEA BODY CAPRI LEGGING, A274374………..The Aqua seed bead necklace, J329589, show above left worn with two or to the right worn with one, and the EGYPTIAN necklace and earring set, J329563, in the Blue….are both wonderful options to add even more glamour to this wonderful tunic and pant………………..enjoy……………..much Love……….Louis

“THE BLACK CREPE GAUZE PANT”

cuffs13

……………….I truly believe if you love the idea of a fluid, drapy wider leg pant…..this BLACK one will become your new favorite……..Remember the Black is UNLINED so it is very fluid and weightless…………..It looks wonderful with tanks tucked in and belted or worn with a variety of over tops…..The WK WHITE V-NECK TANK, A233942, and the WHITE PEBBLE CREPE TOP, A213621 ,are just two ways to go of many…….Accessorize to your hearts content…..Above the new BLACK BEADS and earring set, J329558, or the new SEED BEAD necklace, J329589, in Black/Gold/Gunmetal…..an incredible combination……I know if you love the way you look in this pant….you will want more than one……Ladies, at the risk of using a well worn word…this is what…..CHIC…..is all about!………………….enjoy……………..much Love…………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Wow! New Crepe Gauze Tunic and Pant

WOW is right. These are all gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

What a fantastic outfit in whatever color combination chosen!  I see the pants will be long enough for most of the taller ladies-yes! and in petites, too.  The only downside might be the numerical sizing... But the overall look is quintessential LDO- chic and classic!

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous!  Will get the Alabaster and Black Pants and Tunic.  I too wish the Pant sizing was not numerical - especially since they have an elastic waistband.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so in for the black on black. Might scoop up the alabaster too as I love that color.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Dying to see these presented- especially the pants! Several college graduation related events coming up for DS next month. I much prefer to wear a dressy pant to a skirt and pants allows me to wear a more comfortable shoe for all the walking I need to do from one site to the next.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a classy outfit!  I'm not a pink person, but the pink outfit Louis styled is so pretty!  I'm going to try the alabaster tunic and pants, and probably the black.  Love the wider leg.  As in jeans, no matter what is "in", I like my bootcut jeans, more flattering to me.

Respected Contributor

I've been waiting for these pants...so elegant! LOVEHeart

I'll be getting at least one in black, plus the alabaster. Tunic is great, too.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of black silk "palazzo" pants with a v-neck shell I purchased a couple of years ago so I have this category covered!

Respected Contributor

Love these, so soft and elegant.  I am drawn to the pink, but the alabaster tank/pants would be perfection.  If I fortify my resolve and only get the tank I'll get the pink to wear with other things I own, but we shall see.

Have you noticed all the very long seed bead rope necklaces lately cropping up everywhere?  Just like on these ensembles.  So pretty.