Respected Contributor

I saw Jane in the top on the Clark's show and said to myself, hmmmmm....that's the new Linea tunic I ordered and Jane looks great, then discovered when I checked the program guide that LOUIS is ON today, yikes, almost missed it.

Am ordering the first top shown in navy.  Maria looks beyond fabulous in it!  That's my idea of the perfect summer top for someone my size (xl) and age (70, another yikes....).

Trusted Contributor

@Sammijo10 She does look good in it!

Esteemed Contributor

Watching but not buying ... didn't see a single thing for a petite, i.e. short person.   I'm beginning to gravitate away from Linea because of this.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom, I did the same. I ordered down a size. I may kick myself later for doing that, but I ordered the long WK cardigan in my usual size and it could have gone down. I lost 40 lb last year and I'm still having a hard time figuring out what to order, in spite of the "click here". 

Respected Contributor

Love Brenda in the tunic that Jane has on; I ordered it when it was posted and I ordered this aquamarine in a size down and am glad I did.  Looks perfect for me.

Valued Contributor

@SoX, don't stay away because of the dearth of petites. It's cyclical with the buyers. There are a lot of long-torsoed Linea Ladies - me included - that have had a couple years with few choices in tops because they were so cropped. Like that charming denim jacket Louis did. It did not go to my waist. Same with a lot of the WK in the past few seasons. So, I'm sure it will shortly swing back to shorter lengths on tops. 

Respected Contributor

I agree, there is an ebb and flow in fashion, and longer tops are in now so I am adapting to that look and enjoying it at 5'4" and it can work well for me.  I also like shorter jackets, and they will come too.  

Valued Contributor

My sleeveless shirt shipped this morning. I only went with the white to check fit before ordering the colors.

Respected Contributor

Hi! Placed my orders already Smiley Happy Tunic & pant in navy and the flowy tunic in aqua mist and linen. May get the black, too.

Still trying to figure out if that new taupe will work with my coloring...

Respected Contributor

Such a shame this blouse has fit issues.