Respected Contributor

Re: Who's watching?

[ Edited ]

I have way too many black tops, many are for summer, so seeing Maria in the new navy vee neck tunic changed my mind, and I ordered it.  

I think the new drapey pants look gorgeous and I may order them in navy if the top works, if there are any available, for that monochromatic look for summer, that would carry through into fall and be very versatile.  The pants indeed were "very Kate Hepburn" and I liked how they hang so straight but are flowy and loose at the same time.  Designer!

My aqua mist button front flowy tunic is being delivered today, crossing my fingers it will look nice on me.  Again, Maria and Jane looked lovely in the pink, and Brenda in the aqua mist was terrific.  

The new necklaces are a must-have for me, the long seed beed one, the wood/gold one, the beach glass.  

Respected Contributor

The aqua mist tunic A287617 arrived!  

It is beyond wonderful, the prettiest color, and of course the fabric that flows and is soft yet substantial makes this design work.  

I ordered down to a L (normally wear an xl in Linea tops) and it buttons all the way with no snug areas, fitted at the top, flowing gracefully at the hem.  The collar looks equally good opened or buttoned all the way up, again, perfect proportion.

Shoulders sit exactly right, sleeve length perfect with a detailed stitched sleeve hem (that could be turned up), buttons an exact color match and the right scale, everything is perfect.  And pockets!!

I looked to see if there were a black one left, but alas, no.  Hope this is reordered, would work in fall colors too, but definitely we need black!!

I may try this aqua mist one (like a blue/grey stormy sea, hint of green, delicious) over the alabaster crepe gauze long tank and flowy wide leg trousers for a summer look.  Might be too much flowy, have to see.

It's a transforming look definitely, takes you out of yourself and makes you feel special.  BTW, the side points do not stick out at all, they hang down and aren't really noticeable, and there is not too much fabric either.  It's just right.

Honored Contributor

I hope he does a few summer items that are not polyester.  

Respected Contributor

Like gardens, I love the print skirt in the red. But I'm too short for all the fabric in the skirt and it would probably cost twice the price of the skirt to make it work.

I grab all the cotton I can. Don't expect to see much; glad I did buy the baseball jacket.