Honored Contributor

@diamondscribe wrote:

@GraceCO, I ordered down in the pant. I did that last year on the wide-leg crepe gauze long pants last year and they fit great. So, I figured these would be the same since the waistband and pleat drape is so similar.

I went with the 10P in the black gauze crepe wide leg pants but with the lined alabaster, I went to 12P.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I'm ready to buy some Linea jewelry.

We need some stuff!!!

Heck, yeah!!!!!!   And soon!!!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Sammijo10 I loved the look of it and ordered two when they originally aired. I found the neck too tight and because I'm fuller busted, it always felt too tight. I'm glad they worked for you- and at a great price!

@Sammijo10Agree with @anniebethsmom.For me, the neckline is too high/tight and I thought the material too heavy for warmer months. I own two of them--the black & pink but never wear them. Glad they worked for you.

Ok, @GraceCO and @anniebethsmom, If you've got larges in that top you're not using, I'll take em!  :-)

Respected Contributor

Louis is so adorable--the pied piper Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Sammijo10 Address pleaseSmiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Louis just mentioned his Fiesta WK. I love those colors in the WK and treat them as precious as gold bars, LOL. My sister just shakes her head when she goes into my closet and finds them all folded with tissue paper. But, it seems like there's less and less WK choices each season and the colors aren't bright resort ones, so I figure I need them to last at least another decade or two.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@diamondscribe wrote:

@GraceCO, I ordered down in the pant. I did that last year on the wide-leg crepe gauze long pants last year and they fit great. So, I figured these would be the same since the waistband and pleat drape is so similar.

I went with the 10P in the black gauze crepe wide leg pants but with the lined alabaster, I went to 12P.

Thanks, @JustJazzmom  I did the same--that lining made all the difference in sizing. I'll stick with my medium in these pants, then. Appreciate the reminder.

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Sammijo10 Address pleaseSmiley Wink

LOL. Same Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Who's watching?

[ Edited ]

Sold out tunic!!!

Love the show chats...thanks, ladies for the good convo & sizing tips Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

As usual, that went quickly!  Enjoy your purchases ladies!