Respected Contributor

Who's Wearing What Linea in October?

[ Edited ]

Today, it was sunny in the 70's and I took off the afternoon for a haircut, errands and a solo lunch at Nordstrom! I wore the slim leg pant in grey, a long Eileen Fisher white cotton shirt and the animal jacquard jacket in grey/black with the single silver bar necklace in silver. Grey suede ballet flats.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in October?

Wore today the navy Leisure pants and a CWC navy & white print 3/4 sleeve tunic top with crochet trim.

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aauo_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-itemmaster_CWC/default/dw8d6ad...

Wore Urban Decay Sabbath -- navy eyeliner pencil with nude eyeshadows.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Chilly this morning in the 50's wearing my black trench with a D&B black/grey scarf, taupe cardigan, blue jeans and a blue tank top.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I am wearing the Heather Blue Linea Pullover knit hoodie(A268127), black Linea slim ankle pants, black large collar GILI Moto jacket, Ripka sterling chrono watch, blue topaz Ripka sterling earrngs, GILI black Roma 2 handbag and FLY LONDON black leather Yoga booties. 

Last Monday for work I wore a Linea Animal Jacquard jacket in topaz, Linea black slim ankle pants, Ripka Rose gold chrono watch, Bronzo Italia 36" Rose gold spiga chain, Bronzo Italia rose gold bracelet, Oro Nuovo hoops in Rose gold, Linea black trench, FLY LONDON suede Yip booties, GILI black leather ROMA  2 handbag

Respected Contributor

In the 60's today and finally cool enough for The Trench.  Wore the olive trench coat over the black slim ankle pants topped with the winter white LL ribbed sweater, black suede Clark's Daelyn Hill shoes, dark grey croco Dooney satchel, rose gold Ripka chrono watch and Linea single bar rose gold necklace, rose gold Ripka hoop earrings.  

I love the trench!!  I think the new coat (red, w white, black)  in this same fabric will be amazing.  Yes, I said it, amazing......!  I want all three colors, darn.

Esteemed Contributor

What a perfect and beautiful weekend!

Went to church in the morning wearing my Linea striped dress with the WK open front cardigan in nutmeg, brown suede boots, my linea chocolate earrings, cuff and y-bar necklace.

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Cap Sleeve Stripe Dress with PocketsLinea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Open Front Cardigan

After church hubby and I went to brunch uptown and I wore my blue denim jacket over

my printed v-neck tunic in blue with blue jeans and a comfortable pair of light blue walking shoes, David Yurman necklace and earrings with sterling silver bangles and my silvertone/blue invicta watch.

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Button Detail Denim Jacket w/ Seam DetailLinea by Louis Dell'Olio Printed V-Neck Tunic

Respected Contributor

I went to dinner and movies with friends wearing my Linea V neck sweater in Oatmeal, Linea Lt. Khaki slim ankle pants, FLY LONDON taupe Yama booties, Brahmin Java Anywhere Tote, 36" Bronzo Italia 36" Spiga chain in Yellow Gold, Oro Nuovo yellow gold hoops, Ripka yellow gold chrono watch, Bronzo Italia yellow gold bracelet and not least my new Linea Trench in tan with black accents.  

Valued Contributor

Today I was a column of color. Went to church. It was a beautiful, sunny but brisk day. I wore my wk turtleneck, wk pencil skirt  and matching opaque tights all in olive. To top it off, I was wearing my olive trench coat.

Respected Contributor

Last night we had our annual Black Tie Optional Gala for our humane society, and I said to DH, nope, no way am I going to waste money I could be donating on a fancy ball gown that wouldn't fit well and I'd never wear again!  

This year the theme was Gatsby, so I knew it would be fringed and beaded over-the-top flapper dresses, feather boas, jeweled headbands, and it was.

He said to me that I must have "something in my closet" I could wear!  So I said I'd try, and put together a fine outfit that channeled PBS's  Miss Fisher from Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries set in the late 1920's, trying for the look of one of her flowy pants outfits.  Can't wear heels anymore due to a bad hip.

I wore the Linea black petite wide leg crepe pants A276295 (from last spring) and matching long crepe gauze black tank A276293 (very 20's, both pieces).  I added a Bauble Bar headband of square crystals on narrow black stretch band (a gift from Sephora) around my forehead and worked it nicely into my short bob, perfect.  I looked very 20's already!  

Then I tied a knot in the end of the Linea pewter very long faceted bead necklace which has always been a bit too flashy for me, but it was exactly what this needed.  Very Flapper!

I also wore Ripka DQ chandelier earrings from a TSV several years ago, a Ripka black onyx cocktail ring, and on my left wrist a Joan Rivers cuff in black with a tracery of gold and crystals, ends like black onyx, looked amazing in the lights, as did the Linea necklace.

As a topper like Miss Fisher would have worn I ordered a Susan Graver black lace duster A270303, worn languidly open and drapey, a silver clutch, black suede Clark's Daelyn Hill flatforms that peeked out a bit and were COMFY for the entire night.  In fact the entire thing felt like pj's and a robe but looked great.

So....amidst all the incredibly lovely dresses on beautiful and younger women, my little Linea outfit worked.  In fact I had many compliments as it suited me so well.  I wore red lipstick, and wish I had had a cigarette holder!

We had a great time, and the only new thing specifically for this outfit was the duster and I know I'll wear that again.  I am so grateful Louis is designing his beautiful collection for us, here....

Respected Contributor

Dinner and a Movie last night

LInea Lace Back Sweater in Lt. Khaki, Linea Lt Khaki Slim Ankle pants, FLY London Yala shoes in Beige, Bronzo Italia Spiga yellow gold 36" Chain, Oro Nuovo yellow gold thick hoops, Ripka yellow gold Chrono watch, 14Kt rolo bracelet, Brahmin Onxy Java Anywhere tote, Linea khaki/black trench coat.