Respected Contributor

Who's Wearing What Linea in May?

I looked for this thread, but seems it's MIA or was never started? Better late than never, I guess...

I'm loving everything I purchased in April and May, but what I'm reaching for again and again is the gaucho pants and matching top in black! Wore it yesterday to lunch at Nordie's with the Linea single silver bar necklace and silver hoops, black & white zebra striped ballet flats and a black patent Kate Spade tote bag, black sunglasses. I felt comfortable and got so many compliments. I hope we see a reorder of these pants!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in May?

Heading out to meet a friend at a high end nursery in Seattle for some plant shopping and lunch.  

White denim jean jacket with dark navy flowers (D&C), navy Kate shirt with cuffs rolled back, dark trouser jeans (Chicos), navy loafers (Trotters), navy leather bag (D&B), watch with navy leather band (Anne Klein), very large gold bangle on other wrist, gold hoop earrings, tricolor rings.

I have gotten so many compliments on the D&C jean jacket that I bought on clearance to wear when I work in the food bank warehouse.  Decided it was too nice!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wearing the new drawstring dress in blue. I left it open to the waist and put a white tank under it which makes it even more casual. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Heading to an event at the Merchant Marine Academy tonight and wearing (A266305) in the curry color and the slim leg pants (A265615) in the light khaki color with Naturalizer Hamptons slingbacks in the ivory/taupe color. Wearing 1928 jewerly necklace in black jet shade.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Printed Cardigan and Tank Set - A266305Linea by Louis DellOlio Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants - A265615Jet Black Beaded Graduated Necklace

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Great idea.  I have the blue dress too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Just got back from a birthday (mine) lunch at the shore. Wore Linea blue and white linen like pants from years ago with a crisp white shirt and the navy WK tank as a vest. Red sneakers, red enamel bangles and lapis rings and earrings.

My friends were very generous. One gave me a gift certificate to the Q and I immediately ordered the Egyptian necklace. I bought myself the white barrel beads but wanted both necklaces. Now I will have both.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to a company event tonight.  I'm wearing black Linea pants, black Linea WK tank and the black/cream Linea Chanel-like jacket, with a long Bixby pearl necklace and MOP/amethyst earrings.  

Respected Contributor

I've missed this thread!  Love reading all the ways we are wearing Linea.

Today I wore slim leg (almost skinny) medium wash jeans, olive suede ballet style Clark's, an ivory woven rayon tank with openwork mesh yoke and fringe, vee hem in front and back, very loose and flowy, A276280 Linea Crepe Gauze zip-up jacket in Fern, the single bar long Linea necklace in chocolate, Linea wire cuff in chocolate, vintage QVC Ann King cinnamon quartz ring, rose gold DMQ Ripka hoop earrings, and Ripka rose gold watch J323358 with an Eterna rose gold bangle, also vintage Q.

The chocolate Linea jewelry looks fantastic with rose gold.  

I was just running errands, very comfortable, but this looked so current and pulled together, and yet was age appropriate (gasp, just turned 70.....).  

I have this jacket in black too, and have been wearing it so often.  I haven't hemmed my wide leg black pants yet but am sure it will all go together for yet more looks.

Contributor

Several days ago, we learned of the passing of my husband's Aunt Vera.  She was three weeks shy of her 97th birthday....born in 1919 to poor, hardworking country parents, who emphasized education, honesty, respect for God and family.  She and her husband never had children, but when her nephew (my husband) wanted to leave his home/school in a distant county in order to attend high school in the city, she opened her heart and home to him from 1961-1964 in order that he might have the opportunity to better himself.  She was also a dedicated elementary school teacher for more than 40 years, with a positive influence on hundreds and hundreds of children.

Today's funeral was simple and lovely.  I chose Louis' slim leg pull on ankle pant in black, alabaster short sleeved WK sweater, with the black lace/khaki trim jacket on top.  No "planning" involved, and I felt confident that I wore clothing which honored her "no frills" nature while still feeling confident that I was well-dressed. May she rest in Peace.  Thank you, Louis, for the God-given talent which you have worked so hard to perfect.

Respected Contributor

Today I wore my new Chanel like black with white trim whisperknit sweater, black Linea slim ankle pants, Hermes black, gold, white, gray scarf tied turtleneck style, FLY LONDON Yogi black leather booties, ROMA 2 black leather handbag with gold chrono Ripka watch, Oro Nuovo thick hoop yellow gold earrings topped off with my Linea Navy/Black trench coat.

Yesterday I wore my Linea olive Animal jacquard jacket, Hermes green, red and white scarf tied turtleneck style, Gold Ripka Chrono Watch, Yellow Gold Oro Nuovo thick  hoop earrings, ROMA 2 black leather handbag, black suede FLY LONDON Yip booties, Navy/Black trench.