Honored Contributor

Who's Wearing What Linea in June?

[ Edited ]

It's too warm to do anything outdoors so I am indoors with my white Leisure pants, black Naturalizer Cooper sandals and CWC blue and white print top.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in June?

Hmmm...I may have to get that top -- very pretty😊

Honored Contributor

@tansy It might no longer be available over there. I had to google by name of garment from my order history.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom, I just checked the site and didn't see itSmiley Sad

This post reminded me that I was interested in the Linea ombré tunic thoughSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I wore my aqua ombre tunic and grey slim pant. I got lots of compliments and it was very comfortable to wear.

Valued Contributor

At the office I've been wearing Linea short sleeve whisper knit tops with boho skirts, pants & Linea gauchos. After work I keep the Linea short sleeve top on and throw on shorts, jeans or capris. I have found I wear Linea a lot whether at the office or not. Seems the short sleeve WK's are worn the most often. I really like the whisper knit pieces for almost everything, they travel beautifully and look effortlessly appropriate.  

Valued Contributor

I'm wearing a lot of Linea black, navy, tan, and white this summer.  I'm interested in what Linea colors everyone else is wearing. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got out my white Leisure pants and will be wearing the L/S embroidered top in white with red embroidery (A253384) tonight for a meet and greet new Master Gardener class, I even get to wear my badge (on a hanging necklace  badge holder). I will wear red earrings -- probably the KJL dangling ones from several years ago the Q sold here or the Joan Rivers or Brighton Accessories lady bug earrings.

Image result for Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Embroidered Tunic

Honored Contributor

I got several compliments on the white top with red embroidery from Thursday evening.

Today I am wearing the black leisure pants under the textured cap sleeve top in grass green (A265603). with 1928 jewelry earrings with matching necklace. Wearing Lancome Pacifique green eyeliner pencil and Urban Decay from their Naked 2 Basics palette Stark on lower brow area and Cover on eyelids.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured Short Sleeve Top - A265603

Signature Gold-Tone Emerald Green Oval Collar Necklace Signature Gold-Tone Emerald Green Oval Stud Earrings

Frequent Contributor

I wore the white tank and gorgeotte top witht the new white & black barrel necklace and earrings. Perfect for summer