Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Watching Louis Live?!

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

What a great start to our new spring wardrobes.  For those of you in the path of the new storm coming, stay warm!

Thanks, @anniebethsmom. It's snowing here now and we expect up to 2 feetWoman Surprised

OMG! That was like our storm Jonas, Did the Weather Channel name this one too?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

Couldn't agree more, JJM.  Loved the red jacket on her much more than the moto.  Perhaps it was the blouse in addition to the length?

That could be it-- the blouse below it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Melania wrote:

I'm really liking that jacket. How does it run size wise? Would you go by bust size or because it's more fitted go up a size or two? TIA

His clothing is so nice.

Hi Melania I wear a 36C bra and the 10 has a 41" chest measurement under the click here. I'm not sure if a waist measurement is under click here.

Thanks, Jazzmom!

I'm a 34B so I'm thinking an 8 or should I go 6?

@Melania, I think you would be safe with the 6. I bought the 4 when it first aired, in plum, and it is perfect. I have small shoulders, but ample bust. I'm thinking the 8 would be too large for you.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Melania wrote:

I'm really liking that jacket. How does it run size wise? Would you go by bust size or because it's more fitted go up a size or two? TIA

His clothing is so nice.

Hi Melania I wear a 36C bra and the 10 has a 41" chest measurement under the click here. I'm not sure if a waist measurement is under click here.

Thanks, Jazzmom!

I'm a 34B so I'm thinking an 8 or should I go 6?

@Melania, I think you would be safe with the 6. I bought the 4 when it first aired, in plum, and it is perfect. I have small shoulders, but ample bust. I'm thinking the 8 would be too large for you.

Thanks MM!! It sold out...boohoo!

I'll keep my eye on it and hope it pops up as a cancel.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

What a great start to our new spring wardrobes.  For those of you in the path of the new storm coming, stay warm!

Thanks, @anniebethsmom. It's snowing here now and we expect up to 2 feetWoman Surprised

@JustJazzmom

LOL. No, they haven't named it yet. But, they might! Oftentimes, they are wrong about accumulation totals. Hope that's the case with this storm...But, we're ready. We have milk, bread and plenty of wine!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom

LOL. No, they haven't named it yet. But, they might! Oftentimes, they are wrong about accumulation totals. Hope that's the case with this storm...But, we're ready. We have milk, bread and plenty of wine!

& TP?Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom

& TP?Woman LOL

I'm in the path, too, went to the store today to ensure I would have enough wine for a couple of days! And TP, lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom

& TP?Woman LOL

Oh yes, that too. A Costco run took care of thatWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the chambray zipper top before the show, but changed to navy upon seeing them presented. 

@JustJazzmom: I'm in the other camp on the jackets  MBR wore. I thought the moto gave her a great shape, especially in the waist.. I thought the red trench jacket made her look too busty. Maybe it was the double breasted button front.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered nothing "new" from the show today.  However, when Louis mentioned that the colors of the leather moto jacket were being "retired," I ordered the black before it sold out in my size.   I already have the plum.