Regular Contributor

Re: Who's Watching Louis Live?!

If you are in a cooler climate, the leather/knit moto jacket is a total winner. I wore mine, in the spruce green-- OF COURSE, LOL-- with the longer dark green/chartreuse new rayon knit swing tunic top to dinner with out of town friends last weekend. I must say I was so pleased with the many compliments I received, from friends and strangers alike, even though I was a bit outside my comfort zone with the longer tunic top showing below the moto jacket. But the look was 'on trend' and even though the greens did not "match," they all played nicely together.

Honored Contributor

My middle son asked me when did I join a motorcycle group when I wore it this fall! Woman LOLI have the black in size 10.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I'm sure it was because you were totally rockin it JJM!

Super Contributor

I think everything seems bigger in the click here measurements, and I'm going down one size. The medium in the color block leisure jacket has measurements that correspond to small in today's tops.

Respected Contributor

I'm really liking that jacket. How does it run size wise? Would you go by bust size or because it's more fitted go up a size or two? TIA

His clothing is so nice.

Valued Contributor

This is living proof of the wonderfulness of Louis' leather jackets. I own four of them in spite of being able to only wear them a few times each during the couple cold weeks we get each year. But, I'm like a kid at Christmas...I wait expectantly to be able to wear them, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I'm really liking that jacket. How does it run size wise? Would you go by bust size or because it's more fitted go up a size or two? TIA

His clothing is so nice.

Hi Melania I wear a 36C bra and the 10 has a 41" chest measurement under the click here. I'm not sure if a waist measurement is under click here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Great necklace. Great price. Maria looks amazing...

Trusted Contributor

@Melania

I always go with the bust measurement- hasn't failed me yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I am already ordered the chambray top and pants earlier and I almost caved and brought that black moto jacket but it sold out in my size.

At work again doing the sneak/watch on my computer but I taped it as well so I will watch later.