Honored Contributor

Re: Who Is Wearing What Linea in July!

[ Edited ]

The sage is lovely. @GraceCO. I have a few non Linea items from Macy's JM Collection that work with the sage pants. Even the khaki scroll print top works with it (A199799) and the light tan safari blouse w roll tab sleeves and tank.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Took my eighty five year old neighbor out for a birthday lunch. One of the nicer neighborhood places. Every place where I live is casual. Cold and rainy today.

Wore the t shirt dress in blue from a few years ago. I think it's the one gardensla mentioned.

Perfect with the Egyptian necklace and earrings that were one of my birthday presents. Grabbed a blue and black leopard shirt (Joan R). Glittery aerosole flats in pale gold, a gold Veronese bracelet, JR DO IT NOW bracelet, white IM watch, turquoise ring on one hand and gold signet ring on other that I rarely take off.

Classy place: didn't charge for dessert. Called ahead yesterday so they would bring it to the table without ordering it.

Honored Contributor

A warm day today spent mostly indoors but wore the sherbet tank of the safari tab sleeve blouse set with my Leisure taupe pants. Wore 2028 jewelry with Urban Decay Desperation eyeliner pencil over nude eyeshadow.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Crinkle Georgette Shirt w/ Shell - A2141172028 Gold-Tone Orange Flower Button Earrings

24/7 in color Desperation

Respected Contributor

Today I am wearing my sage Linea Moss pants and slacks with my Ripka sterling chrono watch, Ripka" 36 long diamonique by the yard necklace with Tiger's eye enhancer, Ripka Tiger's eye earrings, Ripka Citrine cuff, Ripka Rondel bracelet with Fleur Di Lis charm, Donald Pliner Saddle Croco Zoya mules, GILI Saddle Ostrich Roma 2 handbag.

Respected Contributor

Today I wore a sheer black Linea blouse/top that had been languishing abandoned in my closet until I got A265615 slim ankle pants in grey recently, turned up their hems twice in a soft cuff, put on A265281 black/tan ankle strap Clark's sandals and a black cotton Ralph Lauren cap sleeve tee with exquisite cotton lace all inset on a wide scoop neck and across the shoulders.  

The blouse flowed lightly, very flattering and so airy and cool, and the proportions worked.  The tank was shorter than the top so it wasn't just a great blob of black on top.

The Linea top was from perhaps two years back, is very lightweight woven fabric with a shirt style top, bracelet length (on me) straight sleeves,  and several layers of boho tiers.  I found it a bit overwhelming with all bottoms I had tried, until venturing  into the land of slim ankle pants opened new possibilities for me!

I was really brave and wore the Linea silver palm frond earrings too, looked terrific and I felt wonderful.  Also the Ripka Iolite Sophia watch, J323368, and a Hagit Gorali amethyst ring in silver.

I have been lazy about posting here, but I do tend to wear "something" Linea every single day, and read posts here almost daily.

Honored Contributor

Another hot sunny day outdoors today. Wore the CWC camisole in the Medium Blue color over the moss crepe pants in navy color, white sandals and some 2028 jewelry in blue shades. Nude eyeshadow with Urban Decay 24/7 Sabbath eyeliner.

Essential Camisole, Medium Blue, large

Linea by Louis DellOlio Moss Crepe Pants - A273877

24/7 in color Sabbath

Esteemed Contributor

Another scorcher here, too.

Perfect day for the Linea skort , simple white t-shirt and wedges. These are Minx from Stuart Weitzman. Have worn them for 3 summers and they still look brand new. The t-shirt is James Perse ($$$ but last and last without pilling or stretching out). Wearing single bar necklace in gold. I still think that skort is a true sleeper in the collection, especially now on clearance!

img-thing.jpg

1675148-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 6.39.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 6.45.36 AM.png

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

First time I have been able to post here in a while.  60 and showers this morning.  Meeting a former neighbor for lunch at a local hotel.  

LDO light olive herringbone slouchy jacket (oldie but goodie), matching heathered shell, black IM 24/7 pants, black loafers with gold trim (Ferragamo), black and beige straw-like handbag (Eric Javitz), gold Michele watch, two LDO black resin stretch bracelets on right wrist, large gold hoop earrings, tricolor rings.  

Respected Contributor

Just returned from a day-long funeral for a very elderly relative of DH, on a hot sweltering day, and look as fresh as when I left.....except for hair which decided to go its own way as usual in the humidity, but it's ok, I've learned to co-exist with my hair.  I was cool and comfy in my Linea clothes with no wrinkles!

Wore A265615 Linea knit pull-on slim ankle pants in Grey turned up twice at hem, Linea crepe gauze tank A276293 in black, and A264621 Linea boho tiered blouse in black , Clark's sandals A265281 in black, and my brand new palm frond necklace J290362 in silver.

I added DQ Ripka ascher cut stud earrings, Ripka Sohia Iolite cuff watch J323368, Ripka London Blue topaz 3-stone ring, and a pale grey Dooney zip zip Saffiano satchel.  

I thought it looked great, went downstairs and DH said WOW!  He thought I looked so young and pretty and said so, and I know it is the updated clothing and accessories, and of course hair and makeup too, all a good thing for this 70-year-old.  

He absolutely loves the necklace, and thought maybe I should wear the matching earrings but I said it was a bit too much for me today for a funeral, but possibly in the future. 

Of course the first person I met, one of DH's buddies from school, said WOW and loved the necklace.  So terms of pure feel-good, such a good investment.  The top floated and was lovely to wear over the slim pants, very cool, but with, as they say constantly, with nice coverage.

The women there, all ages, dressed much the same, a few maxi dresses, and the young women wore short fitted sleeveless dresses and looked lovely or leggings and loose long tops.  Gone are the days of fitted dark suits, stuffy dresses, and pumps!

Esteemed Contributor

On a hot Sunday to a baby shower luncheon: A266304- Tropical print maxi dress in Magenta. Love the dress, hate the cap sleeves, so added black WK short sleeve shrug sweater and silver palm frond necklace. Black sandals, small black leather bag and black IML ceramic watch (I have this watch in 3 colors). large, thin hoop earrings.