Respected Contributor

Who Is Wearing What Linea in July!

I purchased on a whim the Linea (A273872) Moss Crepe Button Up short sleeve shirt and the matching Linea (A273872) Moss Crepe pants in Sage.  I cannot believe how slimming and beautiful this outfit is.  I look like sylph.  I purchased my normal Linea size for pants as well as the shirt. Louis knows how to drape and fit a woman's body. This is the difference between a world class Hall of Fame Coty Award winner and celebrity faux designers and stylists.  The outfit arrived yesterday. I am going out to a birthday party tomorrow evening.  I intend to wear this outfit with some beautiful gold jewelry.  What can I say another winner from Louis Dell Olio and his Linea collection.

Respected Contributor

Re: Who Is Wearing What Linea in July!

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

I purchased on a whim the Linea (A273872) Moss Crepe Button Up short sleeve shirt and the matching Linea (A273872) Moss Crepe pants in Sage.  I cannot believe how slimming and beautiful this outfit is.  I look like sylph.  I purchased my normal Linea size for pants as well as the shirt. Louis knows how to drape and fit a woman's body. This is the difference between a world class Hall of Fame Coty Award winner and celebrity faux designers and stylists.  The outfit arrived yesterday. I am going out to a birthday party tomorrow evening.  I intend to wear this outfit with some beautiful gold jewelry.  What can I say another winner from Louis Dell Olio and his Linea collection.

@culebra

I also own that outfit and agree--it's slenderizing--and also versatile as separate pieces. I packed it for my trip to the mountains last weekend (more of a resort) and wore it to dinner with Linea jewelry and then wore the navy pants with a navy/ivory striped cotton t-shirt, baby blue converse sneakers, and a straw bucket hat with a navy band to an outdoor concert. I didn't want to take off the pants the whole weekend--I could've slept in them, too!

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

It is shocking how slimming the moss crepe pants and short sleeve shirt are.  I guess it is not selling well.  I intend to buy all three colors.  I have already purchased the navy outfit.  As mentioned previously I wore the sage green to a birthday party last night.  Everyone remarked at how much weight I had lost.  I have lost a few pounds, but nothing like they remarked about.  I gather these outfits have not sold well - too bad.  I liked hearing your desription of how you wore this outfit on a trip.  I agree these outfits are perfect for traveling.

Honored Contributor

I have the pants (all 3 colors) at the seamstress to shorten. I intend to wear them when I get them back this week.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I agree about the moss crepe top and pant. They are the most comfortable pants. I look taller and thinner in the top and pant. I haven't worn them this weekend. It's been a boho skirt, Tee and sandals weekend for me.

Respected Contributor

I went to church this morning and wore the Linea aqua georgette blouse and tank, Linea white gauze crop pants and white Naturalizer sandals.  I came home and changed into the Linea aqua tunic, and wore this with the same white gauze crop pants.  I wore blue topaz jewelry with my Linea today.

Honored Contributor

It's the 4th and I'm wearing the flag blue textured cap sleeve top with my white Leisure pants, white sandals. 

Honored Contributor

It in the 60's today with showers predicted.  

Railroad striped jean jacket (IM), WK red tank, bleach blue jeans, straw-lilke handbag (Eric Javitz), red espadrilles, gold watch with navy leather band (Anne Klein), large nugget-type red bracelet, 2 inch gold hoop earrings, tricolor rings.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's a busy first day back to work after the holiday weekend so I'm wearing the Linea t-shirt dress from a few seasons back. So comfortable but not too casual for work and I love the pockets. Adding the School of Fish necklace for a bit of whimsy and a pair of Stuart Weitzman Minx black espadrilles. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

It's 91 here and the A/C is on. When I go outside I am in my taupe Leisure pants and the CWC camisole in cypress color. Urban Decay 'Mildew' eyeliner and naked shades of shadow for my eyes. Brighton Seville hoop earrings and matching cross.

Essential Camisole, Cypress, large

24/7 in color Mildew

BRIGHTON SEVILLE CROSS Gold Silver Pendant NECKLACE  NWotag