Trusted Contributor

Refresh my memory, please, did Louis ever do a Whisper Knit dress?  I don't seem to have one in my collection - I have skirts and pants and sweaters.  Did I miss it - horror of horrors?????  :-0

Esteemed Contributor

I don't recall a WK dress ever being done but wow would I love that to go with my other WK pieces.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I don't recall a WK dress ever being done but wow would I love that to go with my other WK pieces.

Yes, in olive, black & walnut from 3 years ago. I used the search on his blog and typed whisper knit dress.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered that beautiful dress in black but sent it back. It was too long in the torso for my petite self. It had a sort of waist whittling waistline that did not fit me well at all Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Thank, JJM!  I must have been working and missed the shows that season.  

I think you should be designated the official Linea Historian!  

Thanks for all you do!  

Honored Contributor

a great idea!

i would love to see a sleeveless whisper knit tank dress...with a nice scoop or v-neck to show off jewelry. i can see it in black, navy, forest green, and maybe even a red. a great canvas for jackets, sweaters, and toppers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
  1. I absolutely love this dress and wore it just the other day with tall suede boots.  Initially ordered in my usual size but found it looked rather large and sloppy.  Sent it back and basically dismissed it.  When it went on clearance I couldn't resist and so ordered down a size.  It was perfect and still is a great blank canvas for bold jewelry, scarves, etc.  If you see one on ebay, grab it!
Respected Contributor

I also have this dress in black and olive--LOVE it. For once, there was a Linea dress long enough Smiley Wink I reach for this dress on the coldest days--it's so cozy--and pair it with boots. As @NJgirl 1205 said it's perfect for jewelry, scarves, etc. and it follows your curves but does not cling. It's a favorite. Check out Ebay for sure...Wish LDO would do another one, if the buyers would let him!