Respected Contributor

Which Linea pieces do you wear the most?

I lived in the hoodie dresses all winter. A black layer under and my really thick compression tights and boots. My beautiful Linea wardrobe stayed in the closet.

It started when I went to brunch the day after Thanksgiving at my close friend's house. She rarely gives compliments so when she is effusive I listen. I had the red one on.

Then my niece came in Xmas and took a picture and sent it to all her friends. I had on a red beret and the black scarf. She bought me the blue and eventually I bought the olive.

I also replaced the initial leisure pants and added navy. I have the cardigans in black and navy. Love this line and wear it constantly.

Valued Contributor

Re: Which Linea pieces do you wear the most?

[ Edited ]

I frequently wear Linea whisper knit pieces. The WK sweaters ( sleeveless, short sleeve and long sleeve) are a staple in my wardrobe. I find WK to be the perfect fabric for travel, hanging out and business meetings. 

Trusted Contributor

I live in So. Cal. so I wear jeans/tops and maxi dresses.  My favorites are from Louis, however I do have some from Bob Mackie, Denim & Co. and Liz Lange.

My Linea maxi dresses are:

A222262  Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Floral Print Scoop Neck Maxi Dress  (beige/black)

A233850  Linea by Louis Dell'Olio V-Neck Print Maxi Dress Petite Fit  (sea foam, purple & hot pink)

A224712  Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Printed V-Neck Maxi Dress  (blue combo, spruce green combo & espresso).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wear the Linea slim ankle pants, whisper knit sweaters, and the animal jacquard jackets. I own those jackets in topaz, gray, olive and chocolate.  I also wear the techno knit jackets a lot  with my yoga tights and a skinny t. 

Also this spring I have been wearing my navy trench non-stop.

Respected Contributor

I also wear the WK sweaters (especially love the v-neck & TN) and the posh knit sweater sets with matching scarves are what I take on extended business trips in colder months. I also reach for the ponte knit maxi skirts in black and grey (bought multiples) for business and casual. To me, they are the most elegant and best fitting skirts I've ever owned.

Last season, my favorite "buy" was the trench coat. I have it in navy and olive and when I put it on--over just about anything--I feel put together and chic. Elevates any outfit.

And, my new favorite...the crepe gauze pants.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Without question Whisper Knit sweaters and skirts!  At least once a week I wear something from that line. 

Also the moss crepe pieces and slim ankle pants from last year, the pebble crepe tunics and the cropped pants, Kate and Robyn shirts, and I've worn the sequin pieces he did for us many, many times. Some of the oldies continue to be in heavy rotation such as the amazing, perfect, still look like new cotton drawstring skirts from years ago (I have all four colors and it kills me that we never got this in navy, Army green, grey), the  heavier-weight cotton ikat skirts and jacket (with the jeweled trim--still so chic), and ikat silk pieces. I wore the new short trench a lot this spring and over the winter the longer trench. My new drawstring dresses from this season are getting a workout already.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I probably wear Linea every day, almost always a WK sweater, tank, shell, cardi, etc.  I am retired now, so these work perfectly for me.  

Also most worn for me now are any of the jackets and coats--the leather/knit moto jacket from last fall, the suede jackets, the new trench in olive from last fall, the recent safari jacket and short trench, the grey hooded zebra coat, winter coats from several years back, etc.  I still have and wear now and then the embroidered boucle topper in olive; it's a show stopper.  

I am also surprised to find I wear Linea jewelry so often, absolutely love the finishing creative touch it gives to whatever I put on, however mundane or simple.  I think my love affair began with the fish pendant, and is now including many pieces I turn to over and over again.  Linea jewelry is statement jewelry at its best.

Yes, I still have and love some silk blouses, the Ikat jewelled jacket, some classic pieces I hope to keep wearing for many years.

Honored Contributor

I'd have to say the WK sweaters (V neck and waist whittling ones), the Leisure pants and the knit sleeve faux Persian lamb jacket (A229709) in black.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I haven't been buying much Linea lately except for the whisper knits and a few of the jackets.  I have drawers full of WK - I really need to purge some of those!  It was so warm here last winter I never wore a coat. Not a fan of where the line has gone so I just pick and chose an occasional item.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I lived in WK sweaters, cardigans,skirts and pants, and wore his tights and leggings almost every day. The new boot cut pant was worn every week and I hope he brings these back in lots of colors. I will buy everyone. I practically wear Linea exclusively. I bought so much through the years like all of the boucle and suede and leather jackets that I don't need another piece of clothing. I wear it all and get compliments everytime I wear it and some pieces are 10m to 12 years old! I just can't help myself. His style really is my style. I love classic beautiful clothes. The new Crepe gauze, gauze and Moss Crepe knits are becoming new must haves.