Respected Contributor

What is the fit of Chanel-Looking Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan (A273879)?

I am thinking of purchasing the Chanel-looking Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan (A273879) that was featured on Louis' last show.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan - A273879

Has anyone received it yet?  If so, how does it fit?  It looked like it was a snugger fit from the picture online and I wondered if I needed to order up a size. 

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is the fit of Chanel-Looking Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan (A273879)?

Mine have to even ship. Hopefully someone will receive theirs over the weekend. I'm curious about this too. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Re: What is the fit of Chanel-Looking Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan (A273879)?

I thought the fit looked big on Antonella (host). It is an ENR (every needle rib) style, which, in my experience, usually runs large for me.

Waiting for shipment for mine. i ordered my ususal size and am worried it will be too big.

Honored Contributor

If it is like the other Milano stitch cardigans he had in the recent past, I went with my size for Linea outerwear in Medium since I intend to wear it over an existing top. My tops are usually Smalls in the Linea line.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom, I also ordered a medium for the same reasons. My order is still processing. If via UPS will get by Monday, If USPS maybe by Wed. the mail is very slow, UPS is usually 2-3 days faster.

Honored Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

@JustJazzmom, I also ordered a medium for the same reasons. My order is still processing. If via UPS will get by Monday, If USPS maybe by Wed. the mail is very slow, UPS is usually 2-3 days faster.

I'll be trying it on on Saturday as it will be very late when we get home.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I live in Chicago.  I ordered all three colors of the Chanel like sweaters. I ordered Monday a.m.  I was hoping to wear two of them this weekend for events with different people.  It is Friday and they are still In Process.  Last month when Louis appeared all my stuff was sent out next day and I had them in hand two/three days later.  I am disappointed.  I have other clothing, but was looking forward to wearing those sweaters.

Super Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I live in Chicago.  I ordered all three colors of the Chanel like sweaters. I ordered Monday a.m.  I was hoping to wear two of them this weekend for events with different people.  It is Friday and they are still In Process.  Last month when Louis appeared all my stuff was sent out next day and I had them in hand two/three days later.  I am disappointed.  I have other clothing, but was looking forward to wearing those sweaters.

Fingers crossed for you. My original EDD was Wednesday 5/18 and much to my surprise it showed up this morning, Tuesday, one day early. It went from processing to delivered overnight.

Super Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

how does it fit?  It looked like it was a snugger fit from the picture online and I wondered if I needed to order up a size. 

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Received mine today (love it) and thankfully it fits within my expectations. Ordered 1x and my experience with ENR is that they tend to have so much stretch, they can run big. I was also worried that the metal zipper might overpower this, but it doesn't. On the lace sleeve sweater, that type of metal zipper is a bit heavy.

It does indeed have a lot of stretch, but I am content with my regular size. I think an XL would have worked as well, but I did not want it to fit too tight. With the milano knit skirt, this looks like an outfit that should have cost hundreds more.

Valued Contributor

I got the medium and it is too big. I was able to get a size small in the khaki and black but the pink was gone. So I will be stalking for a Small Pink.

It is very stretchy and even when zipped up there was lots of room to spare. Love everything about the sweater, just need a smaller size.