Frequent Contributor

Re: What is the fit of Chanel-Looking Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan (A273879)?

I just received my cardi in the pink and it fits true to size.  I take an xs and at 5'6 1/4 " the sweater falls at my low hip.  The sleeves are perfect - not too long; however, it's going back because the 2 way zipper does not work properly  When I unzipped the sweater to try it on, the zipper did not move smoothly and now they're stuck at the bottom of the sweater and won't move.  I won't force it because I don't want to ruin the knit.   It's so frustrating because the cardigan is beautiful but shouldn't be that difficult for zippers to function properly.  I think I'm done with 2 way zippers.  I hope everyone else has better luck than  I did.  Lesson learned.

Valued Contributor

Re: What is the fit of Chanel-Looking Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan (A273879)?

[ Edited ]

I received the pink cardigan today in XS. It fit well but the sleeves are a little longer than usual, but I can deal with it.  It looks good over sleeveless tops. I tried over 3/4 moss crepe top just received and did not like as much as could see where 3/4 sleeve ended. So I will wear with sleeveless and long sleeve.

I was unsure which size, but since the above item took so long to ship, I ordered another in the black to be certain I got one in black. Either the pink or the black can be worn with the pink skirt I received.  I ordered this black one in size small, so the black sleeves may be too too long for me.  But may be perfect to wear over long sleeve WK tops in winter. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the pink and the black Chanel-like sweaters and received them today (EDD was supposed to be this Friday, and I want to wear one of the sweaters to an event on Friday).  I tried both of them on very quickly.  They fit me just fine.  I have long arms, so I don't have a problem with the length of the arms.  I just need to be careful when I zip up the sweater that I don't catch the fabric in the teeth of the zipper (just when I start zipping it up).  I like both colors very much, but I'll probably wear the black sweater on Friday, since it's an evening event.  

Esteemed Contributor

Mine (finally) arrived late last night courtesy of a hard-working UPS driver. 

I ordered the XS and the fit is amazing. Even the sleeves are long enough!

I hope this sells really well so we can have in other colors.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I plan to wear the black/cream Chanel-like sweater with black Linea pants and a black Linea WK tank under the sweater to an event tomorrow.  I have long Freshwater white pearls.  Do you think that would look okay with the sweater?

Respected Contributor

@Lyn08  I think your outfit sounds just lovely.

Super Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

I plan to wear the black/cream Chanel-like sweater with black Linea pants and a black Linea WK tank under the sweater to an event tomorrow.  I have long Freshwater white pearls.  Do you think that would look okay with the sweater?

I agree, sounds perfect. this is exactly how I plan on wearing the black/ivory.

So glad you got your delivery in time!

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all you Linea Ladies for taking the time to respond to my question.  I certainly appreciate it.