Trusted Contributor

Re: What have you received from the last show?

I decided to try Linea leggings.  Make no mistake about it, these are leggings, not slim pants.  But that is exactly what I wanted.

They are a nice navy color and are extremely comfortable.

I may go back for the walnut color next.

Right now, I am trying to shop a little less.  My closets are full.

Trying to control the impulse purchasing. 

Super Contributor

On Friday I received the new crop pants in tan and the new hooded tunic in pink. LOVE the pants and although I'm not a blue person with no black made I thought I'd get the navy since it's dark.  All sold out and no WL. Ugh. The material is beautiful and it hits me right above the ankle. I'm 5 ft. 4. The tunic is a lightweight material so it would be fine for spring and even summer. Great coverage over the bum for leggings. That being said although I'm a pink girl I didn't love this shade of pink on me. It's going back. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received the navy cotton trench jacket and love it.  I also ordered the quilted jacket with the collar that came in aubergine and navy.  I have the aubergine and wear it often.  It is not being reordered so I got the navy one.  

Valued Contributor

I received the navy tunic with zipper trim and the navy cuffed crop pants. I also received the white denim jacket that I ordered after hearing that there wouldn't be a reorder. Love the new knit fabric in the tunic and pants. I'm looking forward to seeing more pieces in this. I'd love to see a pedal pusher length pant with side slits at the hem. That would be ideal for most of the year here in Florida.

I loved the fit at the top of the cuffed crop pants but most likely will not order any other colors because of the length. They are that odd "neither-nore" length - too long to be a crop pant and too short to be an ankle pant. They just look like high waters on me. So, I will need to have them hemmed to more of a cropped length. I don't mind paying for that alteration to make the complete navy outfit. But, at $47.50 (including shipping + tax), I don't think I would want to add more to alter multiple colors.

Esteemed Contributor

TeachRsPet wrote:

On Friday I received the new crop pants in tan and the new hooded tunic in pink. LOVE the pants and although I'm not a blue person with no black made I thought I'd get the navy since it's dark.  All sold out and no WL. Ugh. The material is beautiful and it hits me right above the ankle. I'm 5 ft. 4. The tunic is a lightweight material so it would be fine for spring and even summer. Great coverage over the bum for leggings. That being said although I'm a pink girl I didn't love this shade of pink on me. It's going back. 

I ordered the tan and navy crop pants and the matching zippered tops and the navy hooded tunic. I made the mistake of sizing up on the tops, which was an error as the are generously sized. The pants are perfect fit in my regular size. 

I do like the fabric of both tops and I may reorder the navy hooded tunic ... but I 'm not sure if even that would be a good fit for me as it seems to be a roomy style by design and I like close to the body.  My hubby liked the navy zippered top and thought I should reorder a smaller size. He said the tan color did my complexion no favors... so I'm thinking I must have looked pretty bad. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Frequent Contributor

I received the sea green tunic hoodie.  It is very cute and doesn't cling.

I did size down luckily.  Cute

Respected Contributor

I received the Grey Linea Leisure Pants, the Navy Crop Pants and the Navy Zippered Tunic.  I like all of them, and they fit well.  Since I don't wear much grey, can you tell me how you would wear the Grey Linea Leisure Pants?  I have the Grey Linea Ponte Knit pants (both old and new styles), and I wear them with my Perfectly Pink sweaters.  I also have the Grey Animal Jacquard jacket that I wear with the old version Linea Ponte Knit Pants.

Honored Contributor

@Lyn08

Wear gray with reds, taupes & navies for starters.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

I received the Grey Linea Leisure Pants, the Navy Crop Pants and the Navy Zippered Tunic.  I like all of them, and they fit well.  Since I don't wear much grey, can you tell me how you would wear the Grey Linea Leisure Pants?  I have the Grey Linea Ponte Knit pants (both old and new styles), and I wear them with my Perfectly Pink sweaters.  I also have the Grey Animal Jacquard jacket that I wear with the old version Linea Ponte Knit Pants.

I don't have the pants but I wear a lot of grey.  I like to wear grey with ivory or white in the summer.  I also like it with darker shades of grey like characoal.  Grey and taupe or camel look good together but I don't wear them because they are not good for my coloring.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I don't think I'll get much use from the Grey Linea Leisure pants, I'll most likely return them.  They are a different, lighter grey than the other two pairs of ponte knit pants that I have.  I do wear those.  I have the navy, black and white already.  I'd rather have another pair of black pants than the grey ones.  I just hate the return fees, though.