Respected Contributor

What have you received from the last show?

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I received the cotton trench jacket in white and navy. LOVE it. I ordered my regular size xs and the jacket fits perfectly. The details and workmanship were everything I have come to expect from Linea. I am seriously considering the red. I have the new red shirt and it is a beautiful color. If anyone gets the red please let me know how they like it. The white and navy are fabulous. I also received the top with the zippers in the navy and lt. Khaki and the matching pull-on crop pant. The xs fit perfectly. I love the pockets in the top. I plan to mix these pieces with things I already own. The khaki pant looks good with my lt. khaki wing collar shirt. This pant fits wonderfully and I love this new fabric. It has a good weight and they are so comfortable. I'm going to wear the navy top with jeans today. So far I am more than pleased. Now I'm waiting for the new hoodie and pebble crepe tops to come.

Respected Contributor

Re: What have you received from the last show?

I received my navy jacket yesterday and just like you, I love it!! The details and the style/shape are superb. I was on the fence between the XXS and XS. I went with the XS and am happy with the fit. A little roomy but not sloppy. I am curious how the XXS would compare. I think it'd be ok in the body but too short in the sleeves and perhaps across the back. Did you by chance get the other trench? If so, what size? I got a 4 in that.

Also got the Kate shirt in navy. My first Kate shirt and not my last. I thought it'd be a basic blouse but it is much more than that. I will be getting more.

I was going to order the tunic in sea green but it is waitlisted in XXS. I still may order it after reviews come in.

Can't wait to see what else he has in store for us!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the trench in the olive and navy. I got the size 6. I probably could have gotten the 4, but even though I'm slender I have broad shoulders so the 6 and xs always fit better. I only order xxs in some Whisper Knits. I am a Kate shirt addict. I love a good cotton shirt, and I'm so happy with the Linea one. I was getting really tired of spending a lot of money on inferior thin cotton shirts. They do need some ironing, but they iron quickly. I have 5 white alone, and just got the new navy and red which are terrific colors.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the navy jacket and it is great.  Gave it a five star review.   I also got the top with the zippers in chambray and just ordered it in navy.  Very soft but not too heavy.   

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1

Thanks for responding. Sounds like I have a similar build to you. My shoulders are a bit wide so that's why I sometimes need a larger size in certain materials. In whisper knits I go with a XXS too. Now I'm curious, do you take an XS in the Kate shirt?
Esteemed Contributor

The only item I ordered was the LL top in navy with zipper trim, and it's going back. 

Not every item is for every woman. This one was just not for me. Sleeves too long, neckline too -IDK- and I did not love the "sweatshirt" fabric. Guess I'm just a WK girl.

Esteemed Contributor

Today I received the chambray set, navy button fron shirt to add to the red and white shirt that arrived taupe, black and grey leisure pants I already own the white.  I wore the grey immediately as I ran out to do my errands wearing my grey zebra coat, purple head wrap and purple gloves.  I think all I'm missing is the seafoam hoodie.

Love all my goodies, everything fits perfectly.

Respected Contributor

Dear morewineplease, yes I do take an xs in the Kate shirt. I did try the xxs and the body fit fine, but I did find it a little confining across the shoulders. The xs is definitely easier, but not very much, and I'd rather be comfortable in a woven fabric, especially a shirt.

Respected Contributor

I received my Kate shirts in navy and white...need to order the red one, now. The pebble crepe tunics arrived in perfectly pink and light khaki--what more can anyone say about this top? Like the Kate shirt, It's perfection...I'm still stalking one in a medium in chili pepper!

I'm waiting for my jackets in white and navy and the crop pant in navy. Plus, I ordered two of the clearance striped WK sweaters in navy/green and white/navy (have the teak/black), the two "grape" necklaces in black & clear and the sparkly/rhinestone hoop earrings in silver & gold (have gunmetal), and the moto jacket in plum.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1

Thanks again! That reassures me that I got the right size in the jacket. Smiley Happy