Esteemed Contributor

What can we expect in the May 9 show?

We know there will be a new Milano WK knit Chanel-esque jacket along with the new Milano WK slim skirt (which I bought in black and ivory and can't say enough how flattering this fabric and silhouette are--if you think you can't wear an ivory bottom, think again!).

Other clues anyone's sleuthed?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: What can we expect in the May 9 show?

There was a new Gauze Tunic on his Blog when Louis Sneak Peeked the Seed Bead Necklaces - beautiful colours - Aqua, Yellow, White - but I think Louis said this was scheduled for his June 4th Show.

Esteemed Contributor

I think he mentioned a new sleeveless gauze dress at some point, but again, not sure if that's May or June. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

I am looking forward to the jacket you described. Any ideas about color, I assume they will work with the ivory skirt.  Do you think the skirt will coordinate with the alabaster pieces?  The skirt looked whiter than I expected when he showed it on Monday. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's also a new MOSS CREPE WIDER LEG CROP PANT, A273865, coming in May.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1jac

To my eyes, the ivory skirt is close to the color of vanilla ice cream; the alabaster pieces are similar to the color of coffee ice cream.

Tonally they work together, but they're not a "match."  The ivory skirt is cooler than than the alabaster which I find to be a warmer shade of pale. 

I think the new jacket that matches this skirt comes in black and I want to say pink? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Seka, is that the gaucho/culottes? I'm in for that!
Respected Contributor

Helping - if you go to the Blog and look up the Sneak Peek of the Black Gauze Jacket - there is a picture of these Crop Pants - and yes - to me they do look like a gaucho style.

Valued Contributor

A273865, Moss Crepe wider leg crop pant and matching 3/4 sleeve top with hi-lo hem will be available in black, lt. tan, and slate blue.

WK ENR zip front cardigan/jacket with contrast trim (the Chanel-esque) available in ivory and black. 

I have the new gauze tunic set for June. But, considering how well the April show did, it probably will be in May. That is the one that Louis sneak peaked in aqua, yellow and white. Personally, I'm hoping they bump forward the new colors in A263353, printed 3/4 sleeve tunic in pink to gray and yellow to gray. I love that tunic and don't want to wait until June/July. I want it NOW! She yells...

Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@1jac

To my eyes, the ivory skirt is close to the color of vanilla ice cream; the alabaster pieces are similar to the color of coffee ice cream.

Tonally they work together, but they're not a "match."  The ivory skirt is cooler than than the alabaster which I find to be a warmer shade of pale. 

I think the new jacket that matches this skirt comes in black and I want to say pink? 

Thanks gardensla.  It sounds like the ivory/alabaster tonal effect is similar to the new pink tunic shown Monday with the new PP wk skirt.  Do you agree?